Oooh. Im sooo edgy!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Varro View Post
    Wot is your favorite goosebumps book?

I loved the "Night of the Living Dummy (1,2, and 3)" books.

Slappy the dummy was hilarious!

Hahah I used to fantasize that he was real, and I'd get a chance to do battle with him one day. I would practice all these wrestling moves I'd do on him on my stuffed animals.
    Idk. I had alot though. Maybe the Smile and die one. With the camera. Forgot what its called

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Idk. I had alot though. Maybe the Smile and die one. With the camera. Forgot what its called
      Ah yes!! IIR, that was one of the very first ones released.

I literally had 100's of gosoebump books. I donated them a few years back when we were clearing out the garage, doe.

Comment

Ah yes!! IIR, that was one of the very first ones released.

I literally had 100's of gosoebump books. I donated them a few years back when we were clearing out the garage, doe.
        Lol for some reason everyone who read goosebumps owned more than 5 of them

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Lol for some reason everyone who read goosebumps owned more than 5 of them
          I literally made my mum take me to the book store every month to see if the new one was out yet.

Of course,since she encouraged reading, she was more than happy to oblige.

Do you remember the "special edition" ones, where you could "choose your own fate" by turning to a different page?

Comment

I literally made my mum take me to the book store every month to see if the new one was out yet.

Of course,since she encouraged reading, she was more than happy to oblige.

Do you remember the "special edition" ones, where you could "choose your own fate" by turning to a different page?
            They had those? Lol no. I know that some had like that holographic cover. I never knew that. For some reason i didnt like the way it usually ends with you deciding how it ends

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Some of these pseudo intellectuals (they know who they are) we have in the lounge make me laugh and cringe at the same time.

Total ****ing losers.

That's what you get when you've lived your life through the Internet, though.

For the sake of humanity, reddit and social media should be banned forever.
              Be brave. Call names!

Comment

I made that goosebumps thread, and that **** was over a year ago, not 6 months. Put some respek on my name

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  -why cant you control your race?

-Its the white man doe.

-White nazi's.

-Muzzy

-Black people invented inventions.

-They dont have the iq.

Division, division, division, its so cool

You guys are really ****ing ******ed these days. Seriously, whats wrong with you?

I think you need to learn to love yourselves more. Then maybe you wont hate so much.

What happened to the good ol' days of raiding the goosebumps forum?
                  Can I just post my **** here?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Can I just post my **** here?
                    Post bossy's ****. Werent u involbed wif her too?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      -why cant you control your race?

-Its the white man doe.

-White nazi's.

-Muzzy

-Black people invented inventions.

-They dont have the iq.

Division, division, division, its so cool

You guys are really ****ing ******ed these days. Seriously, whats wrong with you?

I think you need to learn to love yourselves more. Then maybe you wont hate so much.

What happened to the good ol' days of raiding the goosebumps forum?
                      Look at this coward right here trying to rally the splintering alt-rights under the guise of "unity," when in reality all he's enforcing is censorship.

Hahaha, punk, censoring me won't change how much Trump sucks. Not even your alt-right buddies will like him by the time this is over with. You can't save it! You caaaan't saaaaaveee it!!! LOL

Woo! Bodied, again!

You're a sorry excuse for a man; a coward who won't face me on here.

Stick to changing avatars and banning accounts you're scared of, b1tch. You ain't got the guts.

I'm just your convenient "excuse" for the divide, but I really have nothing to do with it, hehehe.

Still owning you! Still owning 1badpunchedintheye!

Stay humble! Sit down!

Lil' B1tch...

Comment

Working...
                      X