Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just give it up. I thought Pac won the fight when I saw it at the bar with my brother and a friend. It's no use. It was close and the announcers were clearly on Mayweathers side. They were calling missed punches as landed, didn't give credit to Pac for slipping and blocking punches. It was ridiculous. No one is going to change their mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Just give it up. I thought Pac won the fight when I saw it at the bar with my brother and a friend. It's no use. It was close and the announcers were clearly on Mayweathers side. They were calling missed punches as landed, didn't give credit to Pac for slipping and blocking punches. It was ridiculous. No one is going to change their mind.
      ??

No one is changing the result of the fight. This thread is just memorializing how much of a fluke win Floyd's win was and that the better man should have been the winner of the bout, as to how you explained how Pac was robbed.

Therefore,

It is now exposed. Floyd won a fluke win. It matters more than a record in Paper. A legit win is priceless. A fluke win is an empty win. A win not settled needs a rematch, but as you can see duckaroo Floyd rather fight a non boxer for 50 when there is a tangible amount of money for a Pac rematch. It only shows who truly won that night. Floyd is having cold feet thinking of another dance with Pacquiao. It only shows who's a Pussay. and obviously proves he doesn't deserve that fake win. Truth is out!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-11-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You already can't live with yourself now that people know you were kissing my ass on your other alt trying to get me to stop messing with you.

LMAOOOOO. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BAN, F@G BOY??? Why were you kissing my ass????

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        wasnt kissing your azz dummy. Lured you in.

LMAOOO. You call using an alt luring me in? No...Look at that message. I call it kissing my ass!!!

Another poster alerted me to your alt, you bltch.
        Wasn't he also _Gatti_?

Dude seems to have major pull on this forum. But I ain't hating, he's a solid poster.

I remember he was a "Super Moderator" long ago (above moderators), then they stripped him and then gave it to some random account named _Gatti_ after people started complaining. Now neither are listed as Super Moderators

Also, who sent you that PM?

Ohhhh, that's when things got funny!!!. But you would have known that if you showed up in the Dome when we were clowning you. LMAOOO. Here's another poster:

Hmmm...an account named Gatti and his favorite boxer is Gatti. I ain't saying tho but things just got interdasting...
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...8#post15906368

who is your number ONE favorite all time boxer

His answer....Gatti! LMAOOOOOO!

Your accounts your IP all of it. Its mine.
        Oh really? Waitingggg....

In dew time you will be the laughing stock of nsb. And all this was for nothing. Because you have nothing. You cant prove nothing. I can and i will. Just enjoy it while you can.
        This f@g mentions laughing stock, and spells "in due time" with the word "dew." LMAOOOOOOOOO! You have a 2nd grade education, f@g boy!

Still waiting for the perma-ban, bltch. I told you this f@g has no power, bambam182

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          My reaction after reading the debate in fl0modome:

Lololololol

Comment

Hahaha. I destroyed your life didn't I.

You idle threat making bltch. What happened to the perma ban????

Ahahahahaha. What happened? Found out you had no power? How did it feel when you were making those threats and I spit in your face still? How did you feel when you had to grovel at my feet with an alt to beg me to leave you alone.

LMAOOOOOO! Dude. In the old days we'd say.... YOU PLAYED YOURSELF. Now go back to making idle threats f@g.

Because guess what. I PROVED THAT YOU CANT DO SHlT. LMAOOOOOO. YOU LOSE!!!!
            No perma ban for you dummy. Let me repeat myself since your delusional dlck sucking ass cant comprehend so well.
            You are here because i want you and i allow it. You are my bltch and here for my amusement. I enjoy beating up on you and watching spoon murder you in every topic. Keeps things interesting. My little bltch...deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              You cant see at the bottom of the pic , but the flag is stuck in travestny ass. While bam bam holds it with one foot on his ass standing like captain Morgan
              i see you took time out of blowing spoon23 to make a guest appearance on here.

Comment

• i think its story time.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  i see you took time out of blowing spoon23 to make a guest appearance on here.
                  Damn bambam i missed you man.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    No perma ban for you

You have no power to do shlt. I already exposed your clown ass. Go sit your dumb ass down in a corner, bltch.

Comment

You have no power to do shlt. I already exposed your clown ass. Go sit your dumb ass down in a corner, bltch.
                      You haven't exposed anything. You to stupid to understand your pure delusional speculation with facts. Get facts and come back and see me. Do that and you got something. Until then keep making yourself look like an obtuse fuk face. lol
                      Makes no difference to me.

Sad you to dumb to know the difference between fact and speculation

Comment

Working...
                      X