No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to this...
    After a good meal, bring out the whiskey and just enjoy the fight. Pretty sure, it should be a good one.

Welterweight fights should be decent in 2017. This will hopefully set the tone.
    Last edited by Strategic1; 03-01-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Can't wait for this fight!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Thurman by decision.

Comment

• this fight is pretty much determined on what thurman does since he's the superior boxer. thurman is capable of fighting like peterson did in the second half of his fight with garcia. garcia never brings a plan B or C when he's getting outboxed... great chin, powerful hook, incredible luck, basic as ****.
              Last edited by John Barron; 03-02-2017, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• A fan of both guys. Such a great fight for the sport. I can't wait for it. I'll just enjoy the night. One of them losses an 0 and I'd rather not root for the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    A fan of both guys. Such a great fight for the sport. I can't wait for it. I'll just enjoy the night. One of them losses an 0 and I'd rather not root for the winner.
                    I'm unsure who I'm rooting for just looking forward to the two best guys in the division duking it out for no.1 spot. I usually find a pull for a fighter in a fight like this when the fight begins, depends if the commentary team are showing bias towards a particular fighter I tend to root for the other guy, depends if I smell an agenda at play.

I consider myself a Garcia fan and enjoy watching Thurman, shame to see a loser tbh. Boxing wins regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      WBA / WBC Welterweight Unification Bout

Keith "One Time" Thurman
                      (27-0-0) vs Danny "Swift" Garcia (32-0-0)
                      Welterweight / 147 lbs / 10 Stone 7
                      3.4.17 CBS/PBC

War Garcia!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X