Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is granados the new el chino if he beats broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    granados has been down many many times. its not that unlikely. also factor in that the ref/judges will be pro broner so anytime granados is hurt the fight will be stopped. if broner survives the fight he wins ward-kovalev style.
    **** do you get that from?

This fruit has one strange imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      granados has been down many many times. its not that unlikely. also factor in that the ref/judges will be pro broner so anytime granados is hurt the fight will be stopped. if broner survives the fight he wins ward-kovalev style.
      Yeah I've seen him go down a few times, but he's the kinda fighter who's always gonna get back up unless you clean KO him. It's of course not out of the question, Broner is a pretty decent puncher and Granados' style means he gets hit a lot, but I think the most likely outcome is Granados by decision.

Comment

No, there is only one Chino. Broner should be able to beat this guy easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          **** do you get that from?

This fruit has one strange imagination.
          from watching boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Floyd has fans....get over it b*tch.
            did i say he didn't? his fans pretend like everyone he fights is greater than they actually are. they pretend that maidana was some killer even though his resume was slim and he lost fights a killer should not lose...how do you lose to china chinned khan if you are a big puncher?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Iman was overrated IMO. Say what you want about Broner but he was a multiple time champ before he fought Maidana. And Maidana basically quit after getting the Floyd payday.
              Granados had a fight at 147 and the dropped down I think. I personally thought that Imam should've talen one mote foght before taking that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Granados had a fight at 147 and the dropped down I think. I personally thought that Imam should've talen one mote foght before taking that one.
                I agree.............

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  I agree.............
                  Once you drop down from a higher water you're going to be naturally stronger.

Comment

Working...
                  X