No announcement yet.

Respect To Kovalev and Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect To Kovalev and Ward

Not a lot of P4P fighters fight each other in their prime like this, last I can think of is probably De La Hoya VS Mosley or Klitschko VS Haye, no matter what happens in this fight respect to both and everyone on this site and around the world should respect them. And in fights like this there is no loser

It's sad... to think that we have to thank fighters for making fighters. It's boxing you fight the best around you. It's goes for all the fighters in every division. So to thank these two for doing something that should be expected isn't a great accomplishment. In fact thanking fighters falls into the hands of those that think it's ok to duck and not fight the best available. The sport of boxing is far bigger than the personal egos of these new age era fighters.

You don't thank your mailman for delivering post do you?

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
      It's sad... to think that we have to thank fighters for making fighters. It's boxing you fight the best around you. It's goes for all the fighters in every division. So to thank these two for doing something that should be expected isn't a great accomplishment. In fact thanking fighters falls into the hands of those that think it's ok to duck and not fight the best available. The sport of boxing is far bigger than the personal egos of these new age era fighters.

You don't thank your mailman for delivering post do you?
      great post, exactly how i feel about the fight. They arent fighting for free either lol both getting a nice amount of money to fight, im certainly not thanking them. Especially ward considering its his one hard night in five years. I'd happily get crap beat out of me once every 5 years for a nice amount of money

Comment

Hope it's a good fight. That's all I'm saying man. Plz, give me something good Boxing Gods!! It'll suck to have two of the very best in the game give us a dud fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Not a lot of P4P fighters fight each other in their prime like this, last I can think of is probably De La Hoya VS Mosley or Klitschko VS Haye, no matter what happens in this fight respect to both and everyone on this site and around the world should respect them. And in fights like this there is no loser
          My memory is not what it used to but on top of my head, these guys fought each other while they where on p4p list and considered top 1-2 in their weight class...

Erik Morales vs Marco Antonio Barera 1, 2 & 3
          Pacquiao vs MAB
          Pacquiao vs JMM
          Pacquiao vs Erik Morales
          JMM vs MAB
          PBF vs Hatton
          Cotto vs Margarito
          Pac vs Hatton
          Pac vs Cotto
          Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams

Comment

Working...