No announcement yet.

Andre Berto messing around with Floyd's chick? [New Interview]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I think he would let his hands go and really push for a KO against Berto. Put on a show for his last fight.
    Yes because Floyd has cared about putting on a show since when? Be real, if he chooses Berto he is going to potshot and move like always, if not more since it's his last fight.

Comment

Is Floyd really going to choose Berto? I'm sorry but all Berto has done is get his ass beat against every decent opponent, and labored to bad wins.

Comment

This fight shouldn't happen. Berto is in no way a challenge to Mayweather. Both inside the ring and outside the ring.

Berto once had real talent. Had a great amateur pedigree and I really thought he'd be a great pro. But he got fed low level contenders for so long that by the time he got real contenders he forgot what that was like.

He's a cautionary tale really. He's what happens when you continue to fight below your level. Eventually you fight to their level. Same thing is already happening to Leo Santa Cruz.

Comment

**** that. Andre berto making out he don't respect floyd
          And if they fight it will be fireworks.

Bollocks. Floyd will actually beat his ass. And I don't think floyd beats anyone's ass. But berto is toast.

Berto could have been really good. But something happened.

Still would beat broner though. AB vs AB make that happen haymon.

Think floyd deserves a bit better than berto for his final goodbye. ( floyd will fight on though)
          Last edited by Mikel 45; 06-25-2015, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X