Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I aint drink in over two weeks, never felt better. Running and weight lifting are my new addictions

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      I aint drink in over two weeks, never felt better. Running and weight lifting are my new addictions

how much do you weigh and how long have you lifted weights?

Comment

• Went to a bar and club last night with a bunch of my friends from high school great time so expensive though. SO MANY ASIAN GIRLS THERE it was heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          You moving Chief, or just temporarily stationed?
          Permanent move Teng mah homie. Me and Mrs. Chief are stayin the night in New Orleans tonight. And will be up early on the road headed to SATX. Once we get set up, I''ll be able to holla atchall on the regular. Y'all keep the drunk Lang goin, I''ll be lurking till then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Permanent move Teng mah homie. Me and Mrs. Chief are stayin the night in New Orleans tonight. And will be up early on the road headed to SATX. Once we get set up, I''ll be able to holla atchall on the regular. Y'all keep the drunk Lang goin, I''ll be lurking till then.
            good luck and godspeed with the move, homie.

Comment

• I dont think Ive ever been this hungover in my life, the only cure for this is a bullet

Comment

• Köstritzer Schwarzbier, one of the true classics.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  good luck and godspeed with the move, homie.
                  Thanks NE mah homie. We have made it to SATX. Tired den ah b1tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Finally back at my home in Tokyo. Relaxing with a couple of beers. Spent yesterday in Nagoya, after traveling all day from Seoul, via Busan and Fukuoka, by train, ferry, and then bus (it was about a 23 hour journey in all, including the hour or so on the subway to get to Seoul Station). Nagoya was an amazing place to spend the day. I arrived at 8am, and took off at 12am. I spent the day exploring and photographing the city including some of its many historical sites such as Nagoya Castle and many other old buildings, and hiking in some of the parks). The modern architecture is also amazing, and the botany of that city is phenomenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      Finally back at my home in Tokyo. Relaxing with a couple of beers. Spent yesterday in Nagoya, after traveling all day from Seoul, via Busan and Fukuoka, by train, ferry, and then bus (it was about a 23 hour journey in all, including the hour or so on the subway to get to Seoul Station). Nagoya was an amazing place to spend the day. I arrived at 8am, and took off at 12am. I spent the day exploring and photographing the city including some of its many historical sites such as Nagoya Castle and many other old buildings, and hiking in some of the parks). The modern architecture is also amazing, and the botany of that city is phenomenal.
                      You are from US right (I think I have seen you say that somewhere on here) how did you end up in Japan? Job, family, school, or just travel?

I'm not trying to be too personal I'm just curious lol

Comment

Working...
                      X