• HOLYFIELD is a DIRTY fighter

thread title says it all

bradley must get his moves from holyfield

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    thread title says it all

bradley must get his moves from holyfield
    he deserrved that bite from tyson kept headbuttin ol dude -_-

Comment

You said it like it's just been scientifically revealed and you had the backstage results. Haha. On a serious note Bradley will probably headbutt Manny and open up a cut on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        You said it like it's just been scientifically revealed and you had the backstage results. Haha. On a serious note Bradley will probably headbutt Manny and open up a cut on him.
        sorry im still a rookie berly getting into watchin old school boxing saw both fights berly right now and im disgusted -_-

i woulda bit his nose off -_- not trolling the ref sucked that fight!

Comment

sorry im still a rookie berly getting into watchin old school boxing saw both fights berly right now and im disgusted -_-

i woulda bit his nose off -_- not trolling the ref sucked that fight!
          All good, more threads of this doesn't hurt the cause. But he will use that big dome, headbutt Manny then Manny will have to fight with 1 eye.

Comment

manny bradley will end via cut cause by a headbutt

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
              All good, more threads of this doesn't hurt the cause. But he will use that big dome, headbutt Manny then Manny will have to fight with 1 eye.
              lol the bradley part was arrogant on my part i shoulda never wrote that...

but holyfield had a distinctive height advantage over tyson but kept headbutting putting his head down and the ref didnt do jack -_- ruled it accidently

Comment

lol the bradley part was arrogant on my part i shoulda never wrote that...

but holyfield had a distinctive height advantage over tyson but kept headbutting putting his head down and the ref didnt do jack -_- ruled it accidently
                Yeah, he did it in both fights. Reason why Tyson went crazy the 2nd.

Comment

I know he's one of the greats, and I'll always remember "The Warrior" for such moments as the 10th round in the first Bowe/Holyfield bout and his "upset" of Mike Tyson in their first fight, but not many boxing fans like to bring up the fact that he he does fight dirty.

I look at it like this....many boxing greats used dirty tactics.....Hopkins, Duran and Sweet Pea come to mind. Yes they wanted to win badly and you can say it was the legendary competitiveness of said fighters that drove them to commit certain fouls and gain the upper hand...but with Holyfield it's different.....

I don't recall Holyfield ever having been penalized for one of his famous "headbutts". I could be wrong, but despite constant complaints from opponents, "The Real Deal" seems to get away with it. Ask Mike Tyson and Hasim Rahman.

Comment

I know he's one of the greats, and I'll always remember "The Warrior" for such moments as the 10th round in the first Bowe/Holyfield bout and his "upset" of Mike Tyson in their first fight, but not many boxing fans like to bring up the fact that he he does fight dirty.

I look at it like this....many boxing greats used dirty tactics.....Hopkins, Duran and Sweet Pea come to mind. Yes they wanted to win badly and you can say it was the legendary competitiveness of said fighters that drove them to commit certain fouls and gain the upper hand...but with Holyfield it's different.....

I don't recall Holyfield ever having been penalized for one of his famous "headbutts". I could be wrong, but despite constant complaints from opponents, "The Real Deal" seems to get away with it. Ask Mike Tyson and Hasim Rahman.
                    Because he's perfected the craft. Just look at Bradley... he does it so smooth

Comment

Working...
                    X