Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ike Ibeabuchi would have been the next great heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ike Ibeabuchi would have been the next great heavyweight?

I think he would have. Your thoughts?

I mean the president, just incase I confused people with my bad grammer.

Comment

I don't know about great but he would have been relevant for years to come.

Comment

Lennox would have nailed him

Comment

90 percent of boxing is mental.and well he clearly wasnt there mentally

Comment

Blew his mind out on roids.....

Comment

Ibeabuchi is ridiculously overrated. He got his ass whooped by overrated one dimensional Tua and he was getting schooled by green Byrd before the stoppage. 18 of his 20 opponents were tomato cans. He gets dominated by Vitali, Wlad, Lewis, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                Ibeabuchi is ridiculously overrated. He got his ass whooped by overrated one dimensional one trick pony Tua and he was getting schooled by green Byrd before the stoppage. 18 of his 20 opponents were tomato cans. He gets dominated by Vitali, Wlad, Lewis, etc.
                Ibeabuchi was stoked to the gills on steroids as well -- fairly obvious when you look at his body in the Tua fight.

Comment

lennox lewis beat vitali klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    90 percent of boxing is mental.and well he clearly wasnt there mentally
                    thats right he had a lot of talent, and deserves respect from us because he went out and made it a good fight for the fans, but he could've never been a top tier pro even if he stayed active until now

if he kept fighting his record would've been dotted with losses because of times he wasn't prepared or focused, times he saw a style he couldn't deal with or times he just straight up lost

but with all that said, the HW division needs more fighters like him and a fight with him in it is almost always going to be good, which i think is one of the best compliments you can give a fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X