No announcement yet.

China warns the US "Keep away from Pakistan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
    I would say right now, both are happy to prosper and grow without being involved in any war which drains resources and money.

Both are also excelling and growing in different fields. There are many rich Chinese and Russians, ans I mean super rich, but also loads of poor in bith countries right now.

As for a super power next door, I don't think there is much of an issue as of yet. Heck the Mexico and Canada share a border with the US.

The more richer your neighbours are, the more likrly for business too.

For example Europe has many affluent countires and trade numberous goods as well as tourism etc...
    there's a difference between mexico and canada being next to the u.s.

china and russia are both global powers. having china as the new world's superpower would be a major concern for russia.

just like it was for china when russia was a superpower.

it doesn't have to be a full out war. the soviets and americans never went to war with each other yet they were rivals for 40+ years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      there's a difference between mexico and canada being next to the u.s.

china and russia are both global powers. having china as the new world's superpower would be a major concern for russia.

just like it was for china when russia was a superpower.

it doesn't have to be a full out war. the soviets and americans never went to war with each other yet they were rivals for 40+ years.

Maybe it won't be full out war, but at this time I see a lot of investment internationally from both countries. They seem to want to be rich nations rather than just super powers in military. If they went to war, then it would pretty much mess things up on all scales.

I don't think beig neighbours that they will want to go all out. Perhaps China and Russia fear each other, but all countries fear each other in some form. All I know, is if there is a big war, then both have weapons of mass destruction.

Comment

• us needs to keep the **** out. They are nothing but terrorists themselves, the government that is, the way they invaded afgan and killed thousands of women and children while everyone sit around and let them was despicable.

there is no way bin laden was found in pakistan, evidence suggests he did not even do the 9/11 attacks. for the sake of money this country just slowly targets one

they are going for pakistan next, the evidence is there with them months in advance releasing csi reports, wiki reports and so on

hopefully china helps pakistan finish the us government if they go any further, god knows how many innocent they will kill this tinme, ****ing animals, nothing but evil heartless animals, thats what the government is, i dont knpw if a god exists but if there is a hell then it should be renamed the usa because that is where the lot of them are going

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          us needs to keep the **** out. They are nothing but terrorists themselves, the government that is, the way they invaded afgan and killed thousands of women and children while everyone sit around and let them was despicable.

there is no way bin laden was found in pakistan, evidence suggests he did not even do the 9/11 attacks. for the sake of money this country just slowly targets one

they are going for pakistan next, the evidence is there with them months in advance releasing csi reports, wiki reports and so on

hopefully china helps pakistan finish the us government if they go any further, god knows how many innocent they will kill this tinme, ****ing animals, nothing but evil heartless animals, thats what the government is, i dont knpw if a god exists but if there is a hell then it should be renamed the usa because that is where the lot of them are going
          Incredible amounts of evidence has completely behind 9/11. The U.S and English intelligence has been following this guy since the early 90's.

The U.S was wrong to enter Iraq but was justified to enter Afghanistan. The only animals are these cowards who call themselves Muslims who murder innocent women and children.

Pakistan is begin taken over by extremists and it's economy is in the toilet and isn't doing anything but making weapons for these people to use. While their neighbor India is growing by 10% a year and is becoming a world power.

Radical Islam is destroying Pakistan and will keep them and Afghanistan in the 15th century.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Incredible amounts of evidence has completely behind 9/11. The U.S and English intelligence has been following this guy since the early 90's.

The U.S was wrong to enter Iraq but was justified to enter Afghanistan. The only animals are these cowards who call themselves Muslims who murder innocent women and children.

Pakistan is begin taken over by extremists and it's economy is in the toilet and isn't doing anything but making weapons for these people to use. While their neighbor India is growing by 10% a year and is becoming a world power.

Radical Islam is destroying Pakistan and will keep them and Afghanistan in the 15th century.

bull**** mate, the only evidence is the word of us. the black box missing from planes, passports salvaged in great condition to so call prove it is bs. even the architects said it was not possible for those planes to take it down. it was designed for emergencies like that, onl way steel like that can be ripped is bombs from the inside. 2 weeks before 9/11 random works at the elevator began, nobody knew what it was about and still we dont, perfect time to plant anything they wanted.

the 9/11 report was also heavily edited by the government, the workers who were sacked after making it came out and said

the us is destroying everything and you know it. mark my words, pakistan is the next country they try to invade, they will do it, the signs are there with us giving them crap long before this so called binladen body being found. watch the documentaries, solid evidence, very solid evidence it was not bin laden

they wanted to invade iraq and afghan with no shred of evidence, this so called weapons of mass destruction proved to be false despite the heavy editing in reports by the us government, they have pumped trillions of oil from these countries

the whole us government is going to hell against their crimes against humanity, they are nothing but terrorists themselves

you see its hard for me, i dont want to say anything bad about people in us, i dont want pakistan to try and defend themselves or for china to interfere because that means innocent us people killed. At the same time the people of pakistan must be protected by the usa, they will invade and try to take over the country very soon

too many innocent kids and women have been killed by the usa, way too many. it isnt a dig at you man, its not your fault a bunch of crooks run the country

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Two very different wars...

Vietnam was lost because of politics, not because America was being defeated on the battle field. Over 1 million Vietcong were killed, about 80,000 Americans, I don't think that's hardly losing.

In the revolutionary war, the Americans did lose a lot of the early battles but won many later battles which won the war for them.

Whenever you fight a people in it's own land, it's almost impossible to win.
              58,000 not 80.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              china and russia shares similar concerns internationally and china buys russian weapons.

you'd be mistaken if you think taking on one means taking on the other.

nations are generally more worried about the guy next door than the guy down the block.
              Russia and China Economic and Military Agreements and Orgs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangha...n_Organisation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collect...y_Organisation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

China certianly isn't pleased with the US right now considering that China has extensive energy and construction investments in Libya. That's probably the single biggest factor for the US being in Libya right now.

Comment

Working...
              X