No announcement yet.

Fighters who would make for great commentators

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
    I quite like Tony Bellew as a boxing pundit. Has passion in abundance and is a straight talker.
    I don’t! He would have to take to many breaks from all the UK dic sucking! He wayyyyy to Biased. His p4p list would include everyone he beat or beat him. David Haye would probably be his #1 pick

Comment

Or give me Beetlejuice and Broner!!! Then Have them do some spelling tests and other IQ tests not related to boxing. Have them argue who banged more chicks

I would settle with Paulie and Broner calling fights also!

Comment

Would love to hear Nasim Hamed yell out "That boy got STRETCHED!" while calling a knockout.

Comment

Antonio Tarver was up there with Paulie. He used to do some Showtime fights and he also did some PBC on Spike TV. I don’t know what he did to get himself black balled. It can’t be just the PED stuff.

Comment

Mike Tyson for a color commenter, uncensored of course. Thought he did alright on the Dazn One Night documentary. Never play by play tho. Equilibrium shot, his mind is ok, but his body is all ****ed up!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Antonio Tarver was up there with Paulie. He used to do some Showtime fights and he also did some PBC on Spike TV. I don’t know what he did to get himself black balled. It can’t be just the PED stuff.
              I'd also like to see Tarver brought back somewhere. He's doing the bareknuckle shows now.

Comment

Jessie Vargas
                Floyd Mayweather

Non boxer

Booker T

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I don’t! He would have to take to many breaks from all the UK dic sucking! He wayyyyy to Biased. His p4p list would include everyone he beat or beat him. David Haye would probably be his #1 pick
                  I can only be true to myself 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He would be a good one!

Like to see him team up with that DOPE Teddy Atlas!!!

I would pay for that alone! Atlas say is usual crazy whacked sht! Broner be like WTF you smiling!! You on CRACK!!!

And then Teddy old @ss showing his boxing moves Broner be behind him with I’m with Stupid shirt on!!!

I bet after two shows they would be fighting???
                    hahahaha you crazy but yea them two alone would boost boxing ratings.and Atlas those look like he's on Meth and crack at times lol

Comment

Keith Thurman or Jesse Vargas

Bradley needs to be fired. In fact, the whole american espn bloc of commentators needs to be fired. Will never watch espn boxing until they get all replaced.

Horrible, boring, lack of boxing knowledge on what's happening in a fight.

Really missed steward and lampley

Comment

Working...
                      X