Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Ortiz will get more than $5 mil in the Deontay rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope Ortiz won't get more than 500k for ducking Joshua.

Comment

Ortiz will get 1-2 million but some people around here will claim Hayman is secretly paying him 10 million.

Comment

What ever it will be it will be lower than DAZN was offering yet the same people who called 6 and 7 million a lowball will be applauding the PBC and Showtime for paying him less.

What im more interested in is if this will be on PPV or not. They have said it will were looking at it going to PPV but now the real numbers are starting to creep out about the Breazeale Wilder fight they are looking really low, the reported figures were low but the ones creeping out now are even worse.

Would they dare risk this one bombing too? Do they need to have a good look at what is going so wrong with Wilder and his profile and the casual fans perception of him. They cant do numbers like they just have, bomb out a PPV and then go to Joshua looking for hundreds of millions.

Comment

Curious if WilderOrtiz2 is PPV, what is the # it needs to sell for people to say it did well?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            If Hearn is able to offer Luis $7 million, why can't team Wilder?
            Which is composed of Haymon, Espinoza, Finkel and another co-manager.
            I'm confused. Who said they can't?

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
              I'm confused. Who said they can't?
              They can?
              Ortiz made $500K in the first fight.
              They can pay him 10x that eh? Okay.

Comment

yes he'll get that

Comment

Any info about Breazeale's purse in the Deontay fight?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    I think they call it long-term investing.
                    Some call it gambling.
                    Showtime willing to throw the dice and bet truckloads of cash,
                    then recoup loses in the DAZN venture.
                    Don't know what the deal is within these 3 stooges (Finkel, Espinoza, Haymon.)
                    Finkel probably suggested some kind of a promissory note or something.
                    Use Showtime funds, then pay it back after the Joshua fight.

The main goal is to show Wilder's independence as long as it takes.
                    Whatever that means.
                    I think they are just milking Bambi and crossing their fingers that he doesn't get Ko'd until AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      I think they are just milking Bambi and crossing their fingers that he doesn't get Ko'd until AJ.
                      wilder is milking them.10 million for worse ratings then when they were paying him about a million.

Comment

Working...
                      X