No announcement yet.

anyone notice a pattern with wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone notice a pattern with wilder

lennox, fury, parker, froch , khan along with many others "hearn is blocking aj/wilder...hes the reason it isn't happening"

fury="wilder is a fighting man...AJ is not"

jillian whyte "fury is no fighting man he avoided wilder rematch to fight Schwarz"

how come it seems wilder is never being called a ducker or a coward by anyone cept AJs internet fanbase??!?!?!?! how come never by actual fighters or people who matter in the sport? why it always just internet forum posters who despise him?

last year and half

bronze bomber
    -fought Ortiz who is a top 4-5 guy and was considered dangerous until beaten by wilder
    -tried to fight AJ and agreed several times while hearn rebuffed them and was blamed by virtually everyone for stalling fight
    -goes for fury...tough fight
    -immediately wants to rematch fury but Tyson didn't want it then and its universally accepted that fury is the reason its not going down
    -in lieu of that fight he made a wbc defense and delivered highlight reel ko in under 3 minutes

AJ
    -beat joe parker...who kinda stinks
    -beat povetkin...as much of a former cheat and as old as anyone
    -jarrell miller...ooops yeah that guy is a mess...now replacing him with a guy they claim is actually better and more dangerous than the guy they handpicked

but the UK fgts and poors want to be able to pay 10-20 bucks for a fight that can easily command 80....because they are poor and think fighters should leave money on the table for them as if the fighters give a frig about you

"omg wilders fans are so stupid they want to pay 80 bucks for a fight instead of 10"....no...were actually much more reasonable than you and realize that the fighters would be leaving money on the table this way and they don't want to do that to appease a bunch of dumb, broke, slobs.....you and your meager bank account don't matter to wilder.......oh great its 10 bucks? so you and five friends gonna get together and circle jerk each other for 2 bucks apiece?!?!? lol....I don't think so

its only a matter of time...AJ has watched Ortiz get battered(remember before the fight was actually signed you all said wilder was shook of Ortiz and he was dangerous...only to change your tune once it was signed and then again when it was over "oh Ortiz is trash I always thought he was)....AJ watched fury miraculously pull himself up from near death....Anthony "I wanna be able to say I took breazeale out before wilder did" Joshua watched wilder savagely end breazeales career less than 3 minutes into a bout

AJ is cooked...hes already mentally cooked...once wilder they start doing pressers and faceoffs it will be game over for him before a punch is even thrown....

Comment

Yes he keeps knocking dudes on their ass. This has to stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        lennox, fury, parker, froch , khan along with many others "hearn is blocking aj/wilder...hes the reason it isn't happening"

fury="wilder is a fighting man...AJ is not"

jillian whyte "fury is no fighting man he avoided wilder rematch to fight Schwarz"

how come it seems wilder is never being called a ducker or a coward by anyone cept AJs internet fanbase??!?!?!?! how come never by actual fighters or people who matter in the sport? why it always just internet forum posters who despise him?

last year and half

bronze bomber
        -fought Ortiz who is a top 4-5 guy and was considered dangerous until beaten by wilder
        -tried to fight AJ and agreed several times while hearn rebuffed them and was blamed by virtually everyone for stalling fight
        -goes for fury...tough fight
        -immediately wants to rematch fury but Tyson didn't want it then and its universally accepted that fury is the reason its not going down
        -in lieu of that fight he made a wbc defense and delivered highlight reel ko in under 3 minutes

AJ
        -beat joe parker...who kinda stinks
        -beat povetkin...as much of a former cheat and as old as anyone
        -jarrell miller...ooops yeah that guy is a mess...now replacing him with a guy they claim is actually better and more dangerous than the guy they handpicked

but the UK fgts and poors want to be able to pay 10-20 bucks for a fight that can easily command 80....because they are poor and think fighters should leave money on the table for them as if the fighters give a frig about you

"omg wilders fans are so stupid they want to pay 80 bucks for a fight instead of 10"....no...were actually much more reasonable than you and realize that the fighters would be leaving money on the table this way and they don't want to do that to appease a bunch of dumb, broke, slobs.....you and your meager bank account don't matter to wilder.......oh great its 10 bucks? so you and five friends gonna get together and circle jerk each other for 2 bucks apiece?!?!? lol....I don't think so

its only a matter of time...AJ has watched Ortiz get battered(remember before the fight was actually signed you all said wilder was shook of Ortiz and he was dangerous...only to change your tune once it was signed and then again when it was over "oh Ortiz is trash I always thought he was)....AJ watched fury miraculously pull himself up from near death....Anthony "I wanna be able to say I took breazeale out before wilder did" Joshua watched wilder savagely end breazeales career less than 3 minutes into a bout

AJ is cooked...hes already mentally cooked...once wilder they start doing pressers and faceoffs it will be game over for him before a punch is even thrown....
        LOL, give it a rest will you. Does Wilder and Winkle want Joshua next or not?

Comment

its just strange though huh? you don't see fighters, trainers or any guys involved in boxing calling wilder a ducker even after he rejected the DAZN deal....

fury says AJ is no man but wilder is.....whyte basically says fury swerved him....

in 2018 many people placed blame on hearn......yet the only bad words I ever see regarding wilder come from AJs internet fanbase

just odd....if only that nternet fanbase mattered and had credibility....

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post

Comment

Lennox says .... Froch says ... Fury says ....

Wilder says, "I ain't fighting Joshua even if they offer me 50/50"

Comment

its just strange though huh? you don't see fighters, trainers or any guys involved in boxing calling wilder a ducker even after he rejected the DAZN deal....

fury says AJ is no man but wilder is.....whyte basically says fury swerved him....

in 2018 many people placed blame on hearn......yet the only bad words I ever see regarding wilder come from AJs internet fanbase

just odd....if only that nternet fanbase mattered and had credibility....
                Actually you are right, I do see a pattern with Wilder. He gets real noisy about Joshua when Joshua is signed to fight somebody then when Joshua isnt signed to fight somebody and his full focus is on Wilder the American goes very very quiet. Bombsquad and all that yeah?

Do Winkle and Wilder want this fight next or not?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Actually you are right, I do see a pattern with Wilder. He gets real noisy about Joshua when Joshua is signed to fight somebody then when Joshua isnt signed to fight somebody and his full focus is on Wilder the American goes very very quiet. Bombsquad and all that yeah?

Do Winkle and Wilder want this fight next or not?
                  are skipper and hearn willing to have US ppv involved?

just be careful...wilder might show up to MSG..and your worst fears could come true

its funny though..its you seeing the pattern...a biased AJ fanboy internet poster...the boxing world doesn't see it matter...those who matter and are involved with the sport don't see what u do
                  Last edited by Curt Henning; 05-22-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

are skipper and hearn willing to have US ppv involved?

just be careful...wilder might show up to MSG..and your worst fears could come true
                    LOL, why on earth would Skipper be willing to have US PPV involved he is the head of DAZN in the states. So what are you saying? You want him to pay Wilder hundreds of millions so Showtime can show it on PPV? But dont forget he has no hold over Joshua. Joshua is a free agent in the States, fight by fight contract. Having it on Showtime is a valid option.

Hearn though, Hearn has said he would be willing to have this on Showtime could cough up a guarantee that beats what other people are offering. But he cant do anything if Finkel refuses to negotiate and starts lining up in house fights. Which is exactly whats happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X