No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Taunts Chris Eubank Jr. Over Possible Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Taunts Chris Eubank Jr. Over Possible Rematch

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS has taunted Chris Eubank Jnr by claiming his rival goes to sleep every night knowing he lost to him. The Hatfield fighter bids to become a two-weight world champion when he faces Shefat Isufi for the vacant WBO super-middleweight title tomorrow night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In other news, BJS taunts random civilian with 2 quid to lick his taint

Comment

Saunders outboxes him again, bad style matchup

Comment

Jr. would be outpointed unanimously.....he knows this.

Comment

I have seen absolutely nothing in the recent results of both fighters to suggest that a re-match would finish any differently.

Comment

Weird thinking back about how much I loved that fight and appreciated both of those guys. Now, they're both wastes of talent, and one is a cheater. I really thought they were going places back then.

Comment

Saunders career is dying a slow, painful death which is really sad as he is a massive talent.

Eubank on the other hand already a two weight IBO World Champion...

I'm pretty sure they will fight again, because to be totally honest, without each other they would likely fade into boxing obscurity.

Comment

Eubank Jr. should be targeting David Benavidez Jr. or Caleb Plant first! Get a Belt (easier said than done), then unify with the highest bidder!

Comment

Both of them are domestic level bums praying and waiting for someone with a name to beat them up.

Comment

Eubank will hate his father in old age because Sr ruined his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X