No announcement yet.

Dow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dow

Not a word about where its at. We're getting close to 25k. Up 300 right now. Maybe this is from the China news?

Nope, fake news is too busy reporting what Cardi B had to say about the government shutdown and Trump. Apparently that's what Americans really want to hear.

Comment

Again, not a peep from the lefty media

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Again, not a peep from the lefty media
        Or the D superfans on the forum.

Comment

Dow did nicely under Obama, but flattened at the end of his term.

Dow started nicely under Trump, but has flattened and worse, been volatile under him recently.

Time will tell. Jumping on every daily shift of the Dow for partisan rhetoric is frankly moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Not a word about where its at. We're getting close to 25k. Up 300 right now. Maybe this is from the China news?
            I thought the economy was collapsing a month ago from some of the threads made here.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I thought the economy was collapsing a month ago from some of the threads made here.
              The sky was falling! Didnt you see Julias thread about how bad of shape the US is in? What was that, yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                Dow did nicely under Obama, but flattened at the end of his term.

Dow started nicely under Trump, but has flattened and worse, been volatile under him recently.

Time will tell. Jumping on every daily shift of the Dow for partisan rhetoric is frankly moronic.
                Why cant you post stuff like this when the libs on here are screaming about a drop?

Comment

The sky was falling! Didnt you see Julias thread about how bad of shape the US is in? What was that, yesterday?
                  I wish I knew their address so I can send Julia and the others this,

Comment

Why should it be news?
                    Last edited by flipbjefrox; 01-19-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X