No announcement yet.

Ariza goes off on bob arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariza goes off on bob arum

Ariza is no good. He's a hoe. Bob is a big piece of horse **** but Ariza is the last mother ****er I wanna hear from. Getting dumped by Garcia after jumping on their ship to them sucking off Floyd showed his true colors. He's a straight up hoe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      This guy has issues... Not defending Scrum Arum, but every time I hear about Ariza it's negative... Roach, Garcia, Kicks Roach, Mayweather, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        This guy has issues... Not defending Scrum Arum, but every time I hear about Ariza it's negative... Roach, Garcia, Kicks Roach, Mayweather, etc...
        Ariza has been saying this all along, his story hasn't changed about Arum. Even when he was on the other side. He's the only one that's kept a consistent story throughout the years. There you have it, the fights not happening.. Disgusting!

Comment

The only way I see this fight happening is

1.floyd takes a L in his next fight.

2.floyd blows all his money and has to come out of retirement.

3.bob's age catches up to him (I don't wish death on him just for a fight but i could see the fight happening after the fact)

4.manny mans up and does what everyone on top rank is doing and try and get away or step to arum.

5.fans boycott there fights.(least likely thing to happen)

Sadly The way things are going now I think when it does happen NOBODY is going to care .
          Last edited by The tucker; 01-21-2015, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Ariza is no good. He's a hoe. Bob is a big piece of horse **** but Ariza is the last mother ****er I wanna hear from. Getting dumped by Garcia after jumping on their ship to them sucking off Floyd showed his true colors. He's a straight up hoe!!!!
            Listen to the words you fcn idiot , when you cant ask yourself a few simple questions and automatically dump on anybody thats opposing your own agenda then youre a ****** , its not a popularity contest its about cross referencing the things all these people are putting out to try and figure out what the truth is , you question nothing and auto reject everything that opposes your views .
            Last edited by Reloaded; 01-21-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X