Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what Ariza does exactly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what Ariza does exactly?

Like does anyone know what he has in his shakes?
    What his training regime is?

Don't know exact specifics, but he gets his fighters in shape with running, swimming, and gym exercise work. I've seen his guys do some unorthodox things like swing baseball bats at heavy bags.

Also he puts his fighters on a diet plan where he actually prepares the food (and those beverages) himself.

Comment

Stretches, shakes and talks ****

Comment

He definitely does good things for the stamina of his fighters as we saw with Maidana against Broner. He's good to have in your camp.

Comment

well ive known the guy personally when he was at wildcard daily, seemed like a arrogant dude all the time as far as character. What i seen him do with pac is tie his gloves at times and basically strech him out and perform all the land workouts outside the gym. No one really knows what was in his shakes not even freddie, and im sure he also controlled diets, thats pretty much what he does just a fitness coach.

But I wouldnt doubt he had peds that couldnt be dedected by certain tests.

Comment

He's only the best stretcher known to mankind.

You can say he's TBE at stretching.

Comment

hes just an S&C coach. Ariza isnt reinventing the wheel but lets face it he is very good at what he does.

Comment

What I keep hearing is that he is very good at what he does. Who are they comparing him to? A lot of S and C coaches are out there doing fine work in other sports.

He and very few seem to be in the boxing World hence his rep to me.

It's just that boxers never really had one until recently from my memory bar maybe a few.

Comment

what hes "very good at" is watching weight while mainlining perfect health and fitness without losing anything

Comment

he know sports science.

He know whats works out works for what, people underestimate it but it serious business.

Comment

Working...
                    X