Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Calls Showtime's Al Bernstein Biased, 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translation: Sales are slow.
    So throw in eating dogs, insulting Al, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Hes 100% right,all those showtime shills are the reason casuals are so stupid in their beliefs,since they just listen to biased media twats like Bernstein/lampley/Atlas etc. when they score rediculous cards for their fav fighters.
      Jim Lampley is one of the greatest boxing commentators of all time if not the greatest. He's always been reasonably objective and always called a fair fight.

Comment

It's all for show.
        Broner said the same exact think about Leonard Ellorbe last year and look who's in his corner now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Floyd wannabe. The only difference is that Berstein can probably knock his stupid azz out
          Green K!

Comment

I think Broner knows he is going to get sparked by Manny, so he is going out guns blazing. Knowing his stock is about to plummet after this fight and he will be forever irrelevant.

Comment

my only question that I have now is that what if Bernstien really is a "B*tch-Ass N*gga"

how would one define a "B*tch-Ass N*gga"?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                my only question that I have now is that what if Bernstien really is a "B*tch-Ass N*gga"

how would one define a "B*tch-Ass N*gga"?
                Im offended by this post

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                  Im offended by this post
                  maybe you just a 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'? Idk we need clarification on this.

Comment

After Jan 19, that n****a broner become irrelevant in the sport of boxing

Comment

Hahahahaha. Muhahahahaahhaa

Comment

Working...
                      X