Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the Charlos' inactivity is taking it's toll?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't think they are as good as billed. They are good, but not in the way that they have been talked up.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i don't think it's just that, they're rumored to be straight up coke heads. we've seen them drunk at PBC shows more than once.
      bruh it looks like they like getting hammered.....

thatll eventually become a problem like tapia.... heard he was a drinker/party guy.... imo takes alot out of you

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        They're lacking in both, it's pathetic.
        But why do you care so much? You seem obsessed with them even though it's clear you don't like them. What's up?

Were you a former fan and become disappointed with their career? That'd be understandable.

Comment

MPDKSAB one of the greatest quotes ever for a reason. The main problem in this particular case is people think because they're twins that how & they way the fight is interchangeable. They do not fight the same & one brother is clearly on another level than the other. How you a boxing fan but talk about these people as if they're one person. Remove your emotions & you'll see intangibles matter.
          Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
          Andrade is another guy who isn't as good as a lot of people want him to be, who also struggled with Vanes.
          I be wondering what is ya'll definition of struggle. The highlight of what he did is equivalent to what Linares did vs Lomachenko. He scored a KD & pretty much did nothing else definitive for the rest of the fight. Do ya'll expect nobody to be able to win rounds against another fighter unless they're perceived to be as elite as them?

Andrade unequivocally won that fight vs Vanes. Like clearly, no debating! Dudes be tryna rewrite history. What's interesting to me tho is what dudes always leave out when they bring up Charlo, Vanes, Andrade fight. Vanes maintains to this day (Wilder voice) that he beat Charlo. He also admitted that he lost to Andrade. That means he himself couldn't give himself the benefit of the doubt.

Lastly as far as Andrade not being as good as people want him to be. Ask your favorite fighter/trainer about him. I've never heard anybody downplay his talent. Even the Charlo brothers have acknowledged it!

Comment

Any fight scheduled for the Charlo brothers yet?
            These jokers have already been overtaken by Hurd,
            who is scheduled to fight in April or May.

Comment

When is Jermall Charlo going back to the ring?
              Any news yet?

Comment

They are the Dirrells part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                  They are the Dirrells part 2.
                  I don't see the Dirrells getting celebrity status like these Charlos are.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    I don't see the Dirrells getting celebrity status like these Charlos are.
                    Who says they are celebrities? Instagram?

Comment

Any chance we get to see Jermall Charlo get back in the ring earlier
                      than the usual effing 8-9 months after his last fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X