Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dope that he congratulated canelo like welcome to the club! Love how boxers open up doors for each other. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      Floyd is his own boss he don't have to hold his tongue because that's what you prefer him to do I love that he spoke out Canelo always got Floyd name in his mouth

Maybe Canelo should learn to except his loss and keep Floyd name out his mouth and be respectful when asked about Floyd like Floyd was respectful after he washed Canelo essentially passing him the torch
      floyd is or was not his own boss..he signed with al Haymon meaning he answers to haymon

Comment

• According to Forbes, Mayweather's career earnings before the fight with UFC champ Conor McGregor totaled approximately $700 million. Forbes reported Mayweather made the biggest single payday in the history of sports, with his cut of the McGregor fight totaling $275 million in 2017. Forbes reported Mayweather made 230 million versus Manny Pacquiao in 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          floyd is or was not his own boss..he signed with al Haymon meaning he answers to haymon
          That's news to me. Seems Floyd just tells Al what he wants and he gets it done.

You on the other hand.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            "My friend, Im not bothered at all by Floyd earning"

"Floyd dont make 300 mill a fight. He made some HUGE payday but never 300mill so stop it."

Yeah OK emotional salty boy. Why u hating on every post that mention Floyd is the real question.
            Go look at my post history and see if I hate on Floyd. You nuts... Stop being a groupie man. Hes not making 300mill a fight... What u want me to tell u... A lie so u can celebrate and jump up and down for ur man crush.

Stop being an impulsive groupie and look at the facts...

If hes not making 300mill a fight doesnt change that hes the best of this generation... dont worry groupie

Comment

• Cnelo would be a zombie at 154,
              which I presume to be the weight they'll be fighting in, if ever.
              Mayweather could easily make that weight,
              so it could still be a legit fight as both have disadvantages.
              Older guy vs a zombie.

Comment

• Yall all up on a Boxing Forum and still not up on current events.

Floyd is RESPONDING TO THIS from yesterday:

He did not just come out of no where talking on Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Go look at my post history and see if I hate on Floyd. You nuts... Stop being a groupie man. Hes not making 300mill a fight... What u want me to tell u... A lie so u can celebrate and jump up and down for ur man crush.

Stop being an impulsive groupie and look at the facts...

If hes not making 300mill a fight doesnt change that hes the best of this generation... dont worry groupie
                  Your the one speaking on what Floyd makes per fight. We call people like u pocket watchers. You have no facts, u just regurgitate hearsay garbage. You should practice what you preach, and quit repeating your false facts like a broken record

I hear Fox news and cnn are hiring maybe u should apply since your so good at spreading fake news

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                    Yall all up on a Boxing Forum and still not up on current events.

Floyd is RESPONDING TO THIS from yesterday:

He did not just come out of no where talking on Canelo.
                    Says the guy who won 0-1 rounds vs Floyd

Comment

• What fight did he make 300 million? Or is he lying again?

Comment

Working...
                      X