No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter With a Dramatic Knockout of Martin Bakole

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    hunter was a 3/1 underdog so yeah pretty big upset. and not sure how he gave usyk his toughest fight by winning a few early rounds, did you not bother to watch the ending of that fight because it was a horrible beating, the reff looked like he wanted hunter to die, luckily it hasnt affected him because he ate bombs tonight of a 260lb+ Congolese monster and always recovered well when he was hurt
    People are some how turning it into a insult for saying that Hunter gave Usyk a tough fight before he gassed out and yes Usyk started picking him apart...RELAX PEOPLE!
    Last edited by sicko; 10-13-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Hunter could win a belt at CW.
      Then again he could at HW with the right opponent the division is soft as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        People are somehow turning it into a insult for saying that Hunter gave Usyk a tough fight before he gassed out and yes Usyk started picking him apart...RELAX PEOPLE!
        Hunter was winning the first half of that fight. He did better against Usyk than Gassiev did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Hunter was winning the first half of that fight. He did better against Usyk than Gassiev did.
          That is all I was saying respects to Usyk he is a beast but Hunter gave him a good fight early before he gassed out

Comment

That is all I was saying respects to Usyk he is a beast but Hunter gave him a good fight early before he gassed out
            This is true. I saw Hunter on FS1... anybody know if he's a PBC guy?

Comment

People are some how turning it into a insult for saying that Hunter gave Usyk a tough fight before he gassed out and yes Usyk started picking him apart...RELAX PEOPLE!
              on the contrary, you need to relax with ridiculous comments equating to winning a few rounds to giving a competitive fight when hunter suffered a horrible beating. Breidis gave a far more competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                on the contrary, you need to relax with ridiculous comments equating to winning a few rounds to giving a competitive fight when hunter suffered a horrible beating. Breidis gave a far more competitive fight.

Comment

This makes that Usyk win over Hunter even better

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    I didn’t see the fight but I’m hearing Bakole injured his shoulder. Did that seem like a factor?
                    early on it seemed like bakole would be able to just walk through hunters punches and land his own and his power was hurting hunter a lot more than hunters punches hurt bakole.

but bakole missed with a lot of his punches and was offbalanced all the time after throwing his shots. Hunter landed some very clean punches, but the size difference was really visible.

hunter looked like he gassed bad during the fourth round (not entirely sure of the exact round), but bakole tooked the round after that completely off and didnt do anything.
                    after that bakole had a change in body language, was uncomfortable in the ring, tired and couldnt keep up with the pace anymore.
                    Hunter at times looked shaky, but he was using his boxing fundamentals to outbox bakole.

After the eight round, bakole wanted to quit inbetween rounds citing an injury to his elbow. betting was suspended lol and I though the fight was done, but the trainer actually didnt allow bakole to quit and forced him to continue fighting.
                    He survived the 9th round well, by staying out of range and avoiding exchanges, but was consequently knocked out in the last minute of the 10th round.

very dramatic fight lol.

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Wishing the best to Bounty Hunter. Used to luv watching his Dad fight back in the 80s. What an entertaining fighter he was.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      This kinda reminds me of a fight his Dad would take. And win.
                      Yep, exactly. Never will forget his fight with Avery Rawls. He embarrassed the guy, he was like a ghost. Rawls simply could not find him he was that fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X