Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are so many fat people in the US...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    People like that aren't fans. They're just shallow
    Fair weather fans. His team(s) win the super bowl every year, each and every NBA championships, every World Series. Shallow lil fools aren’t fit to teach kids crap. Their BS agenda will improperly influence minds!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Nah bruh. Lil g a hype job
      #exposed
      Sure... That's why for years the only name guys could come up with to beat him was p4p #1 Andre Ward.

Let me guess, youre one of those guys who's never lost a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Fair weather fans. His team(s) win the super bowl every year, each and every NBA championships, every World Series. Shallow lil fools aren’t fit to teach kids crap. Their BS agenda will improperly influence minds!
        We winning doe

Comment

Sure... That's why for years the only name guys could come up with to beat him was p4p #1 Andre Ward.

Let me guess, youre one of those guys who's never lost a fight
          i was trolling you.
          Yeah i always laugh though when they bring up nonsense that GGG duck ward lol da email doe

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            White people for 1.
            In terms of those overweight? Predominantly white & Mexican, followed by a small AA minority.

I mean........... I can not fathom being over 300 pounds. I can not fathom being such a disgusting, immobile piece of chub that stumbles their way through life. Screw *most* fat people.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              But she aint muscular or a tranny doe

Something about how she says the word "bra" and then her breasts jiggle is very provocative!

Comment

Processed foods, large portions, etc facilitates this problem.

Now you can't even call them fat

Comment

For what? One boxer said if you haven't lost, you haven't fought everyone. He fought a tough, hard, fight, and lost a close decision on the cards.
                  The Golovkin detractors are laughably stupid, it's not even worth arguing with them. Literally every round of that fight was close. 7-5 either way or a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Something about how she says the word "bra" and then her breasts jiggle is very provocative!
                    Lol her name is jessica lucas we got married this past summer.
                    That sig is from a show called "friends with benefits". Thats how i found out about her but funny enough never seen the show. I know shes in her bra alot though lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Don’t be so quick to judge a lot of it is capitalism greed.
                      Most Americans are too poor to eat Whole Foods consistently.
                      It is far cheaper to go to Walmart and buy a bunch of crap than it is to purchase organic fresh veggies and non gmo meat. The amount of Trash permitted by the FDA into going into our foods is scary. Just read the ingreditlist on the back of your packages and you will realize why auto immune disorders are on the rise.

The government will tell you that people are living longer but in what type of condition?
                      People are living longer on multiple medications just so that they can go work 10 to 14 hours a day. Go home and eat fast food for dinner.
                      I food prep my meals. Its takes a hour or so one day a week to food prep for the full week and its CHEAP! Chicken, rice, ground turkey, eggs. farmhouse rice. Its MUCH cheaper than fast food and water is free.

Comment

Working...
                      X