Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all agree David Haye would completely ANNIHILATE Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naaaa not really

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Just imagine that windimilling idiot who has the skills of a neanderthal trying to overwhelm a master counterpuncher like Haye that way. Wilder is just begging to get countered with such pathetic technique and sloppy wide punches, too bad the stiffs he choses as opponents don't have the skills nor the balls to even try it

Haye also has plenty of power to boot, unlike the abysmal bums Wilder loves to fight (on short notice, so they dont even get a proper training camp, I might add)

Haye utterly humilliated Wilder in a sparring session once, for good reason.

So can we all agree that Wilder will take a nice canvas nap if he dares to fight the Hayemaker? (which we know he won't, since Haye is dangerous and Wilder doesn't fight those kind of opponents)
      What a ****in' joke this thread and this poster is.

Comment

Wilder will never get his full due or credit until he beats Joshua, which I believe he will. This is what happens when people listen too much to Eddie Hearns and the typically British BS. Wilder is not the most technical or fundamental boxer but he thinks out there and eventually gets to his opponents. There are quite a number of people who constantly try to discredit Wilder by naming jokes like David Haye. What has David done exactly that would have warranted such confidence in him over Wilder? Same for Klitschko himself - his fight with Bryant Jennings already showed he was a shadow of his former self and now has to fight guys his size who are athletic.

Wilder is the fastest HW right now in my opinion - not in terms of his hands - which he windmills when he gets opponents in trouble. However, Wilder does not take as much damage as people make it out to be. Looking at the last fight against Washington, the rounds lost were more due to Wilder not doing much than it was due to Washington being exceptional. Wilder also can fight when he is both on his backfoot or leading. The main difference, I think, between AJ and DW is that AJ's defense is his offense. He is always on the attack. My hope is that they do collide so that Wilder eventually can get his due respect.

Boxing is not always about who is the better skilled boxer, or finesse but who wins. Wilder finds a way to win.

Comment

Working...
        X