No announcement yet.

My scorecard of Ward vs Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My scorecard of Ward vs Kovalev

Initially I thought that fight was a draw or maybe a close win for Kovalev. I've re-watched the fights since and here is my scorecard

1 - Kovalev
    2 - Kovalev
    3 - Ward
    4 - Kovalev
    5 - Ward
    6 - Kovalev
    7 - Ward
    8 - Ward
    9 - Ward
    10 - Draw
    11 - Ward
    12 - Draw

I'm glad you made a thread for this... much better than posting it in one of the 4000 existing threads on the same topic.

Well done you.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I'm glad you made a thread for this... much better than posting it in one of the 4000 existing threads on the same topic.

Well done you.
      Is there a score card thread yet? I didn't see one...yet you post some BS as a thread that wasn't even funny this time...a bit of hypocrisy here yes?

Comment

Mine is
        1- Kov
        2- Kov + KD
        3- KOV
        4 - KOV
        5 - WARD
        6 - KOV
        7- WARD
        8 - WARD
        9 - WARD
        10 - KOV
        11- WARD
        12 - KOV

115 - 112 for Kov, but oh well.....lets support robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          Is there a score card thread yet? I didn't see one...yet you post some BS as a thread that wasn't even funny this time...a bit of hypocrisy here yes?
          Surely threads like "who won the fight?" and "Kovalev vs Ward discussion thread" should have given even a gump weasel like you half a fucking clue? Or does it really have to have "post scorecards in here, you fuck trumpet" before your brain clicks into gear?

You **** hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Mine is
            1- Kov
            2- Kov + KD
            3- KOV
            4 - KOV
            5 - WARD
            6 - KOV
            7- WARD
            8 - WARD
            9 - WARD
            10 - KOV
            11- WARD
            12 - KOV

115 - 112 for Kov, but oh well.....lets support robberies.
            You score 5 rounds for Ward and gave Kova the third when he didn't even land the punch and this is a robbery? Common man

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              You score 5 rounds for Ward and gave Kova the third when he didn't even land the punch and this is a robbery? Common man
              Oh, you mean the round where Ward was almost inactive except for a jab that landed on Kov and the round where Kov landed a hard right hand that pushed Ward against the ropes?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Surely threads like "who won the fight?" and "Kovalev vs Ward discussion thread" should have given even a gump weasel like you half a fucking clue? Or does it really have to have "post scorecards in here, you fuck trumpet" before your brain clicks into gear?

You **** hawk.
                Why didn't you post your thread there then? Oh you got upset cause I thought your thready was unfunny? Touchy, touchy no?

Comment

Everybody has a right to score a fight anyway they chose. From what I have read on this board a large majority of the members think Kovalev got robbed. The computerbox has him throwing 137 more punches and landing 10 more punches. He scored a knockdown and he was the attacker all fight. He landed the better harder punches and he landed 17 more power punches. That's not a draw. That's a Kovalev win with the knockdown and beating in the knockdown round being the frosting on the cake.

Comment

Here is mine. 114-113 for Ward. So when Buffer said "all 3 judges had it 114-113" I knew we were getting a new champion

1. Kovalev
                    2. Kovalev 10-8
                    3. Ward
                    4. Kovalev
                    5. Ward
                    6. Kovalev
                    7. Ward
                    8. Ward
                    9. Ward
                    10. Kovalev
                    11. Ward
                    12. Ward