Originally posted by Scholar View Post
    What's an avatar?
    Your profile pic.

Comment

Where do you have these news from, OP?

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
        Your profile pic.
        Dunno what you're on about pal, this isn't Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yea I see some of what you're saying in play for sure, but I'm looking right at the caliber of opposition, cuz titles tell less about caliber of opposition these days than at any time since I've been watching boxing.

And that says that AJ is making a jump from fighting some lesser hyped prospects than himself to fighting the former decade long reigning champion of the division. That's a big f#cking leap in opposition.

For sure AJ would be best served by fighting a guy or two who've fought Klitschko recently than get thrown in with Klitschko considering who hes fought previous to Klitschko. Assuming he gets the fight of course.
          I fully agree. This is a huge leap for anyone.

AJ, whose competition ive been critical of, really needs a lot of credit for even making the negotiations possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Where do you have these news from, OP?
            From AJ and a couple other guys he works with or is currently working with would be more correct.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              From AJ and a couple other guys he works with or is currently working with would be more correct.
              So you're speaking directly with him and people from his camp?

Comment

Dunno what you're on about pal, this isn't Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Ok...so don't quote me on this but knowing AJ teh way I do, I have never seen him more up for a fight. Ever.

I've been told that team Klit is ready and are eager for the winter date in the UK, so the summer showdown may be put in as a rematch clause.

There are a couple of niggles and if they get ironed out it's all on, namely: venue and date. Also the purses being put on offer.

From AJ, it's all go with money being the only big issue.

From Klit, it's all about having a favourable date, considering he has been in training camp for a while.
                  Vladimir going to get embarrassed. Why take this fight? Aj wiil be one of the best he has ever fought, time will confirm, and at the end of his career? Inviting brain trauma to dinner. Smh

Comment

"knowing AJ teh way I do"...

Stopped reading there.
                    Indeed.

Most likely got his "source" from Sherdog as well.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Indeed.

Most likely got his "source" from Sherdog as well.
                      Lol. Yesterday, Hearn was saying that the fight is "far from being done", which left me with the impression I always had, that he wanted to posture and get Anthony's name out there, only to take another softball.

But, OP is best buds with Joshua apparently so forget what Hearn said....

Comment

Working...
                      X