No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been looking to pull out from day one.

He needs more fights. he doesnt excite me. i want to fight gamboa. We looking to fight mares. Vic is still an option. They want too much money. Rigo said he would do vada so now he has to honor that. They are taking to long to sign we are going to pull out. He didnt complete the form I'm going to pull out.

Comment

They just reported on Manila news that the signature is indeed not Rigo's. This is actually key because if Nonito went ahead with the fight Rigo would not be liable to any testing because he was not the one who actually signed the contract. It looks like Team Rigo didn't want the fight all along and wanted to make it seem like Team Donaire didn't want the fight but in actuality Rigo wants to part of Donaire. Bring on Donaire-Darchinyan 2.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
        Exactly! and he was quoted SEVERAL times saying he will do the tests but wont require his opponents to because he wants to show the world what he is capable of. I like Donaire, but he is acting a lil suspect. Especially after working with Conte
        Trigger happy is the perfect way to word what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Even if this is true, why is Pacquiao giving him the opportunity to make excuses? Sign the damn USADA contract and let's get it on!
          This would have been your post for the May-Pac situation, IF you were actually an unbiased poster.

Comment

This article title though....pause..

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Donaire also claimed - ''I find out he's working with Angel Heredia'' - Who has a controversial past linked to performance enhancing drugs. Donaire added ''Makes you think. This is fishy.

Hahaha the irony coming from a guy working with Victor Conte.

Any old excuse to get out of the fight, he is petrified.
              Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
              Exactly! and he was quoted SEVERAL times saying he will do the tests but wont require his opponents to because he wants to show the world what he is capable of. I like Donaire, but he is acting a lil suspect. Especially after working with Conte
              Difference here is that Donaire is randomly tested 365 a year. Why ignore the obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                **** the negotiations. If Top Rank didn't put the test stipulations on the OFFICIAL contract Rigo doesn't have to sign ****. These test contracts should've been sent out with the OFFICIAL fight contract. Blame Top Rank.
                Yeah NOW blame Top Rank. Only when it fits your agenda, when your countrymen are in the situation, blame Top Rank.

Comment

Nonito is a chicken coward. He will find a way out.

Comment

The one thing I don't like about this is Donaire has said before he does not care if his opponents take the VADA testing but now it has changed all of a sudden. If he goes on and fights Vic Darchinyan again it would not look good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      Difference here is that Donaire is randomly tested 365 a year. Why ignore the obvious?
                      Maybe because conte was quoted saying something to the effect of .. " the testing is always years behind the drugs... I could beat any of the tests out today"

Comment

Working...
                      X