Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I would of put my fingers through his throat and ripped his ****in jugular out if that was my daughter. That **** would set a switch off in my head if that was my kid. Break that dogs ****in neck and curb stomp it.

Yeah,we get it; you're a really bad dude when you're pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Best thing to do to a dog that big is basically choke him out IMO
      then cut him into pieces in front of his owner and dare him to stop me, he could take the dog back home in a garbage bag...

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        Yeah,we get it; you're a really bad dude when you're pissed.
        To a dog grabbing my kid.

Those ******* are just pulling on the dog, at least one guy had the IQ to hit him in the snout.... not nearly enough, though.

Comment

I'm picking the dog over anybody on here. 1 v 1. . .

Comment

The owner was right to walk away, just to get the dog away from the kid and other people.

The dog doesnt need putting down if its muzzled.

Comment

I would of punched that dog so fuckin hard in the temple I would of killed it if that was my kid. I'm talking repeated, ****ed back, precise blows to that dogs snout, jaw, eye socked... I would of absolutely blungeoned and destroyed that dog, snapped it's front legs in half... If that dog was grabbing my daughter, the owner would of dragged a dead dog home on his leash.
              I would of put my fingers through his throat and ripped his ****in jugular out if that was my daughter. That **** would set a switch off in my head if that was my kid. Break that dogs ****in neck and curb stomp it.
              Did MarkBNLV hack your account?
              Last edited by Xyei; 10-09-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Owner should be shot.

In the foot or something, teach his dumbass a lesson.

Literally could have mauled that kids face and ruined his life forever.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Did MarkBNLV hack you're account?
                  No, he didn't hack my are account.

Comment

To a dog grabbing my kid.

Those ******* are just pulling on the dog, at least one guy had the IQ to hit him in the snout.... not nearly enough, though.
                    Some people should have been kicking the crap out of its ribs.

An attempted neck snap isn't even out of the question here, a kids life could have been ruined.

Comment

The owner should have went to jail. Not the dog's fault, big rotti probly thought they were just playing tug of war with the kid, that kid would have been dead if it was really getting attacked by a rotti.

Comment

Working...
                      X