Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    You posted nothing but opinionated excuses and garbage about the fighters and yet you didn't even answer the questions? Try again.
    Truth man,... it's all truth!

I did answer your question but if you want it from another angle:
    The way you talk about Manny you would never think that Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr would be so concerned about this same Manny that you talk about .... and concerned about fighting him at .... WW .... lol!

Floyd SR said:

- I don't want my son Floyd to fight Manny (at WW)
    - I can't understand how a man of his size can KO Hatton, beat down big and strong Cotto and nothing happened to him when Cotto hit him.

Floyd JR said:
    - "Manny come up from 106 and now decides to walk thru his fighters .... come on man"
    - "I'm going up in weight but I'm not walking thru no fighters"
    - "Manny is walking thru Cotto, ... come on man."
    - "Cotto can't knock down Mosley but Manny can, ... come on man .... this doesn't make any sense (at what Manny can do at WW).
    - Writers say I'm scared to fight Manny .... at the end of the day, my health is more important.
    - "Money" Mayweather said "My health is more important than all that money"
    - "People say that I'm scared and coward .... I'm a rich scared coward"

In summary, Floyd JR finds it so unbelieveable at what Manny did at the heigher weights that he must be on PEDs ..... so WESS, Floyd Jr and Sr disagree with you!!! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Truth man,... it's all truth!

I did answer your question but if you want it from another angle:
      [B]The way you talk about Manny you would never think that Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr would be so concerned.......................
      Stopped reading there.... As now you are going even furtherer away from the topic at hand with more opinionated spam.

Let me remind you of the topic. We are discussing Pac at WW and how his record doesn't compare to that of Floyd's WW record.

Again you totally avoided the questions. In case you forgot, I re-posted the questions below. Review them, comprehend them and then reply with factual answers. Not an excuse or an opinion but factual answers.

Remember when answering, keep on topic of the WELTERWEIGHT division as again we are discussing Pac's WW record and how is does not compare to Floyd's.

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Tell me when is the last time Manny went into a division and beat the top 2 guys or 2 of the top 3 guys in a division?

Or tell me who was the last WW that Pac fought and beat who looked good in their previous fight or just simply came off a win?

Comment

Stopped reading there.... As now you are going even furtherer away from the topic at hand with more opinionated spam.

Let me remind you of the topic. We are discussing Pac at WW and how his record doesn't compare to that of Floyd's WW record.

Again you totally avoided the questions. In case you forgot, I re-posted the questions below. Review them, comprehend them and then reply with factual answers. Not an excuse or an opinion but factual answers.

Remember when answering, keep on topic of the WELTERWEIGHT division as again we are discussing Pac's WW record and how is does not compare to Floyd's.
        You better go back and read because you also brought up prior to WW and other divsions:
        1) "Pacquiao is a media marketing product and I give Bob Arum a lot of credit to that but lets look back into history, first, Pacquiao hid out in Southeast Asia for his first 35 fights. Then didn't fight anyone we know until his 41st fight."

2) Corrales vs Floyd was NOT at WW

3) Records reflect that when you look at the men Floyd has faced throughout his career ....

4) a belt at 154 ...... demanded to fight Martinez at 150

I get it, you just trying to avoid that you think Manny is "exposed" yet your hero Floyd Jr and his father Floyd SR can't believe at what Manny has been doing at the higher weights! lol! I know that it would be hard to answer that because you would be in conflict with what your hero said in those clips!

Comment

You better go back and read because you also brought up prior to WW and other divsions:
          1) "Pacquiao is a media marketing product and I give Bob Arum a lot of credit to that but lets look back into history, first, Pacquiao hid out in Southeast Asia for his first 35 fights. Then didn't fight anyone we know until his 41st fight."
          I also said that was irrelevant but wanted to share.. You really have a hard time with comprehension.

2)Corrales vs Floyd was NOT at WW

Records reflect that when you look at the men Floyd has faced throughout his career ....
          I also said this was an example when referring to Floyd fighting fighters at their weight class and used an example to back this statement while also stating other fights that happened at WW. Btw, can you state the last time Floyd won a title at a catchweight? Pac's entire record when actually fighting for titles since 2009 has been nothing but catchweight paper titles.... Did you know that?

4) a belt at 154 ...... demanded to fight Martinez at 150
          Again this was an example of Pac demanding weight stipulations. Again this is something he has done since 2009. Granted it's not at WW but remember we are talking about his run at WW (2009 to present) and Pac is still at WW.

I get it, you just trying to avoid that you think Manny is "exposed" yet your hero Floyd Jr and his father Floyd SR can't believe at what Manny has been doing at the higher weights! lol! I know that it would be hard to answer that because you would be in conflict with what your hero said in those clips!
          Pac has been exposed. The entire boxing community yelled fraud the second he demanded to fight JMM at WW and then displayed that he still looked like the same fighter that was schooled back in 2008. I personally didn't need to see the 3rd JMM fight to know that Pac was just a media created overly hyped fighter that was built in the shadow of Floyd by Bob Arum.

However the entire boxing community voiced their concern regarding a Mayweather fight and not being interested in it anymore. Now Bob Arum is really concerned about getting Pac an in house "look good" fight. Ironically this was supposed to be vs Cotto. Funny how for years now I have kept saying that Pac hasn't accomplished anything or even looked good since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009, yet Cotto was supposed to be Pac's opponent for December 2012.. lol

I find it funny you pull a few examples that I used to validate facts that I was referring too and yet you still ignore the questions yet again.

Still waiting.......
          Last edited by WESS; 09-08-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Remember this is when he entered WW up until present....

When is the last time Manny went into a division and beat the top 2 guys or 2 of the top 3 guys in a division?

Who was the last WW that Pac fought and beat who looked good in their previous fight or just simply came off a win?

and........ GO!

Comment

Remember this is when he entered WW up until present....

When is the last time Manny went into a division and beat the top 2 guys or 2 of the top 3 guys in a division?

Who was the last WW that Pac fought and beat who looked good in their previous fight or just simply came off a win?

and........ GO!

Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr are worried about Floyd Jrs health ..... yet you state that Manny was exposed ..... cool story!

Just for fun, even if you just take WW, to me, I don't see why one would be calling Manny's resume as "exposed" but not question Floyd's resume ......

1) Floyd started 3 years before Manny at WW and can only muster up that resume? Let's be real, if you can give Manny 3 more years, he would have killed Floyd's resume!!!

2) Cotto would more than likely beat anyone on Floyd's resume and he did beat 2 of them. To boot, Cotto beat a better version of Mosley.

3) I would even give, that version of Oscar a good chance of beating everyone on that resume of Floyd. Oscar would probably come in at full 147 though as he wouldn't be worrying as much about the opponents speed (ie. Manny).

4) Clottey would give those guys trouble as well and he did beat Judah.

5) Bradley would be also trouble for many if not all of Floyd's opponents.

6) Then don't forget what I pointed out earlier. Marquez, Hatton, Sharmba & Ortiz combined only had 3 fights at WW. Who is left to help out that resume?

7) Yes, Manny had CWs but Floyd had 1 CW as well and Floyd's CW is worse than Manny's since Marquez was 2 fights removed from 130

8) At the time, many gave Oscar, Cotto, Clottey and Bradley a decent chance of beating Manny. So for you to say what you said was ridiculous! The risks for Floyd was minimal as he knew the advantages that he would have over those opponents.

Manny since 2008,
              Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Marquez & Bradley

Floyd since 2005,
              Sharmba, Judah, Baldomir, Hatton, Marquez, Ortiz, Mosley

Comment

Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr are worried about Floyd Jrs health ..... yet you state that Manny was exposed ..... cool story!

Just for fun, even if you just take WW, to me, I don't see why one would be calling Manny's resume as "exposed" but not question Floyd's resume ......

1) Floyd started 3 years before Manny at WW and can only muster up that resume? Let's be real, if you can give Manny 3 more years, he would have killed Floyd's resume!!!

2) Cotto would more than likely beat anyone on Floyd's resume and he did beat 2 of them. To boot, Cotto beat a better version of Mosley.

3) I would even give, that version of Oscar a good chance of beating everyone on that resume of Floyd. Oscar would probably come in at full 147 though as he wouldn't be worrying as much about the opponents speed (ie. Manny).

4) Clottey would give those guys trouble as well and he did beat Judah.

5) Bradley would be also trouble for many if not all of Floyd's opponents.

6) Then don't forget what I pointed out earlier. Marquez, Hatton, Sharmba & Ortiz combined only had 3 fights at WW. Who is left to help out that resume?

7) Yes, Manny had CWs but Floyd had 1 CW as well and Floyd's CW is worse than Manny's since Marquez was 2 fights removed from 130

8) At the time, many gave Oscar, Cotto, Clottey and Bradley a decent chance of beating Manny. So for you to say what you said was ridiculous! The risks for Floyd was minimal as he knew the advantages that he would have over those opponents.

Manny since 2008,
                Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Marquez & Bradley

Floyd since 2005,
                Sharmba, Judah, Baldomir, Hatton, Marquez, Ortiz, Mosley
                So you're giving up?

Shocker................

Once again you have been shut down and silenced.

Comment

• When was the last time Manny went into a division and beat the top 2 guys or 2 of the top 3 guys in a division?

Anyone care to take the challenge?

Comment

When was the last time Manny went into a division and beat the top 2 guys or 2 of the top 3 guys in a division?

Anyone care to take the challenge?
                    They're going to need to make a new thread if you keep this up .

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      They're going to need to make a new thread if you keep this up .
                      I really miss the old thread. lol It would have been awesome to look back on.

Comment

Working...
                      X