Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry to be Margarito's chief sparring partner..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito has Henry and Cotto has Tapia.

Damn I'm equally excited to watch the sparring vids as I am the fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Damn I'm equally excited to watch the sparring vids as I am the fight right now.
      I hope Cotto actually got Tapia. If so...both are getting GREAT work, love to see it.

You as concerned about Margarito's right eye in sparring as I am? The way this recent string of PPV's are going, it wouldn't shock me if the fight got PPD'd due to Margarito suffering an eye injury in sparring. I'm damn sure keeping my fingers crossed though.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        I hope Cotto actually got Tapia. If so...both are getting GREAT work, love to see it.

You as concerned about Margarito's right eye in sparring as I am? The way this recent string of PPV's are going, it wouldn't shock me if the fight got PPD'd due to Margarito suffering an eye injury in sparring. I'm damn sure keeping my fingers crossed though.
        Not really concerned. What has me concerned more is the ref and judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

We'll probably see Margarito-Henry spar, Cotto-Tapia I doubt, since Cotto got Mayweather on us and doesn't like his Sparring sessions recorded.

Comment

douche bag sparring a known cheat. entertaining 24/7 no doubt.

Comment

i guess marg wanted to test his chin before the bout too cause omar looks like he means business. i hope marg works on head movement and cotto does some wicked conditioning for this bout. the first fight with marg cotto as doin the same thing pac did(not punching as hard of course) but then he got tired

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                well essentially I had to bite my lip a ton because I too remember all the talking he did about Margarito

but in the end it's business and he is a good fit so they agreed we agreed and he is getting there I think Sunday

you seem like a good guy how do you square margs getting busted with the wraps? if it had been against one of the fighters you back would you have been so quick to forgive? just curious?

Comment

this omar henry dude will probaby hog the spotlight on 24/7 and act as if he's the one fighting in december. i hope margarito tears him to pieces in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    omg bro the steps I had to go through to get this accomplished?

imma write a book one day
                    Yea bro, when he was a nobody and fighting in Golden Gloves. He was cocky, arrogant, and he couldnt be told anything. He would listen to his trainers, but was a bit of an *******.

Im sure it was really hard to do business with him because of how hard headed and stubborn the boy is.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                      Yea bro, when he was a nobody and fighting in Golden Gloves. He was cocky, arrogant, and he couldnt be told anything. He would listen to his trainers, but was a bit of an *******.

Im sure it was really hard to do business with him because of how hard headed and stubborn the boy is.
                      And let me add, that I can ALMOST guarantee, he will be kicked out of camp or run out of camp early.

He will have problems with other trainers and will eventually blow up on someone.

I am pretty sure that Bam Bam and Omar WILL NOT GET ALONG.

Comment

Working...
                      X