No announcement yet.

New ATG banning thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    we all got banned defending you, lol, defending the truth!

we were grateful for the info. i still have them on my office computer.

It was definitely worthwhile cause. I didn't realise exposing someone's job would be such a big deal..........

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      up and comer right here. solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Someone explain what happened.

People keep saying, omg that was the craziest thread ever. But dont say what happened
        God, it was so amazing and crazy. I would've killed my self if I had missed something so epic

Comment

i want romo. romo for bradshaw?
          Yeah I might do that. Let me take a look when I get back home in a couple hours.

Comment

From what I gather, since I wasn't there, was a bunch of dudes got banned over an average lookin chick. I welcome any proof that I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              From what I gather, since I wasn't there, was a bunch of dudes got banned over an average lookin chick. I welcome any proof that I'm wrong
              that's why the other one was better, we got banned over a hot ass skank.

Comment

that's why the other one was better, we got banned over a hot ass skank.
                Well then, I'm glad ur back at least. I haven't posted much lately and got on yesterday and everyone has been talking about this epic banning stuff. At least this was hot. That's acceptable. I'll admit, I'm pretty ignorant to what all went on

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Well then, I'm glad ur back at least. I haven't posted much lately and got on yesterday and everyone has been talking about this epic banning stuff. At least this was hot. That's acceptable. I'll admit, I'm pretty ignorant to what all went on
                  the one I was talking about was about a year and a half ago. idk what happened either

Comment

Apparently I missed the entire charade..

Comment

Miss Dee Cole wasn't a real women, I remember that thread. It was pretty ruthless, went on much longer then yesterdays one...

Comment

Working...
                      X