What is your favorite race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite race?

that isnt your own race?

My favorite race is Asians. Because they are good at making stuff (PS3, Samsung, Toyota etc), they are also polite, and they make good food. I thank Asians from the bottom of my heart for making Pokemon, my favorite show ever when i was growin up!!!!!! Azns rock!

brazilians...they make great food, great music, they have gorgeous women and panda's never met an unfriendly brazilian

admit it Erik u love black people and u will marry a black beezy in the future

Comment

Daytona 500

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        brazilians...they make great food, great music, they have gorgeous women and panda's never met an unfriendly brazilian

admit it Erik u love black people and u will marry a black beezy in the future
        I like black people. they have given me great music and have tought me slang.

Are you implying that i am racist towards black people? smh........

Comment

Black people.

Music, entertainment, political struggle and athletic achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G. Dinero View Post
            that isnt your own race?

My favorite race is Asians. Because they are good at making stuff (PS3, Samsung, Toyota etc), they are also polite, and they make good food. I thank Asians from the bottom of my heart for making Pokemon, my favorite show ever when i was growin up!!!!!! Azns rock!
            i love asians too. i lov sushi, anime, and kung fu.

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G. Dinero View Post
              I like black people. they have given me great music and have tought me slang.

Are you implying that i am racist towards black people? smh........
              no......

ok a little

Comment

Asian. The products and the women are a nice bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                  My favorite race that isn't my own race would be Arabic (Semitic) people. Some of the prettiest and sweetest girls I've ever known are from that race.

I also like Filipinos and Mexicans. There are some very sweet and beautiful Filipino and Mexican women.

In the neighborhood where I live there are a lot of Arabs and Filipinos.
                  I like Arabs too. some of the girls are pretty and have have big asses. There are a couple of them at my school who are mad sexy

Comment

Mines probably asian, but tbh I'm not that fussy, im not exactly gonna take an ugly asian > pretty euro

Great food aswell.

Comment

Working...
                    X