Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you pay $60 for a ppv would you rather see a 2 round ko or a 8-10 round beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac-hatton>floyd hatton if that's what you were asking.

seeing a ko like that out of the blue live on that big of a stage is amazing.

sergio v pwilly too

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      bull****..everyone isnt caught up on just manny-floyd..thread has 0 to do with them..sad posters like you relate everything to them..sad
      yes SIR!

Comment

but it all depends, if its a 2 rd questionable tko then maybe not. if its a boring ass beating that's totally a class mismatch, then not that.

if rocky juarez is anywhere near the arena, then that's a worst case scanario

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          pac-hatton>floyd hatton if that's what you were asking.

seeing a ko like that out of the blue live on that big of a stage is amazing.

sergio v pwilly too
          yup, you hit it on the spot pretty much. however, i dont know which one surprised me the most. cause Hatton being ko for the first time. or hatton getting ko in 2. but i still loved the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            for $60 bucks would you rather see a fighter ko someone in 2 rounds..or would you wanna see a 8-10 round technical beating thats ends in a ko??
            Depends whether the referee is assisting one fighter in the 8-10 Rd fight Larry, always best to watch a clean fight rather than one which is fixed even if it only lasts 2Rds.

Comment

As long as I'm entertained, makes no difference to me.

Hearns vs Hagler is quite possibly the 3 best rounds in Boxing history. If I had paid $60 to see that, I would have been more than satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Depends whether the referee is assisting one fighter in the 8-10 Rd fight Larry

Does it sting that that's the last time you'll see your boy in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Does it sting that that's the last time you'll see your boy in the ring?
                  Not at all bro (or is that *****?), he went out coming forward against the very best of our generation. Shame about the blatant fix 3 fights previous though.

Comment

I would pay to see Margacheater get brutally KO'd in 2 rounds any day of the week, and i'd pay double to see him get another 8-12 round beating like the ones he took from Mosley and Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Not at all bro (or is that *****?), he went out coming forward against the very best of our generation. Shame about the blatant fix 3 fights previous though.
                      Boxing does not equal wrestling, now say it with me. ''Box-ing does not eq-ual wres-tle-ing''.

At the end of the day Hatton was a D level fighter exposed by A class fighters. Mayweather humoured him till he couldn't keep up with the pace. Pacquiao made him eat his words with the ''Right hook roll under, same move every fookin time'' then gave him a bad case of the Itis with that left straight.
                      Last edited by FeFist; 01-20-2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X