No announcement yet.

is it stupid to be proud of your race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not something that sets u apart from others

some people were lucky enough to be born in a caring, financially well off family who stimulate creativity and knowledge. panda was one of those people and thats what panda's thankful for

but my race doesnt define me my actions do...patriots annoy me to the extent that they feel they can ride off other people's accomplishments while only having their race in common...like that makes u a superior person urself. some people were unlucky enough to left in fosterhomes, or even worse suffer famine and struggle to reach adulthood. are those people that can be less proud of themselves because they never got the chance to exploit their talents? panda thinks not

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      is this a major accomplishment for you? is your life so lacking that you have to be proud of something that you had absolutely nothing to do with? if you allow yourself to be defined by the colour of your skin then you are a weak-minded individual.

that's all.

Skin color doesn't determine race. It is a subjective term, there's no clear definition. Most people are defined by their own accomplishments or lack thereof not anyone else's.

Comment

Yorkie power!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
          Skin color doesn't determine race. It is a subjective term, there's no clear definition. Most people are defined by their own accomplishments or lack thereof not anyone else's.
          nicely said. it's just disconcerting when i see people say dumb crap like 'why aren't africans in space yet, is it because they have lower IQ's"

silly stuff.

Comment

Im proud being hispanic, would of been prouder being european but o well.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              so in your mind euro men or sexier than hispanic ones is it?

Comment

so in your mind euro men or sexier than hispanic ones is it?
                I dont roll like that so i wouldnt know.

Comment

nicely said. it's just disconcerting when i see people say dumb crap like 'why aren't africans in space yet, is it because they have lower IQ's"

silly stuff.
                  Who said that?

Comment

I dont roll like that so i wouldnt know.
                    i highly doubt that anybody would really hold it against you if you'd just jump out of that walk-in closet that you're doing a very poor job hiding in.

Comment

But you are European. Hence the term Hispanic. Get your DNA tested, you'll be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                      X