Americans and Geography

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Appreciate the honest answer.

It's a little the disturbing that a military superpower like the US know very little about the world and can't point out the countries they occupy though.
    Your opinion of me is way off if you feel I represent the American population. The U.S government has agendas that the common man doesnt agree with. The U.S people have no interest in occupying either Iraq or Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      i know where all the McDonalds and 7-11s are in my area
      lolol, are you Filipino or American Mak? I can never tell..

Comment

lolol, are you Filipino or American Mak? I can never tell..

Filipino American...i live in SoCal

Comment

mak lives in southern california but he can tell you where to buy weed in 78 counties in 14 states.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Your opinion of me is way off if you feel I represent the American population. The U.S government has agendas that the common man doesnt agree with. The U.S people have no interest in occupying either Iraq or Afghanistan.
            But how can the people really know if they can't even point the country out on a map?

J/P

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              mak lives in southern california but he can tell you where to buy weed in 78 counties in 14 states.

it was only 60 counties before i found an app that finds weed for me

Comment

it was only 60 counties before i found an app that finds weed for me
                do they have an app that'll make breakbeat stfu about apple products?

Comment

I've been watching some american shows like who wants to be a millionaire, some clips with common basic questions and the infamous ''Americans aren't stupid''

I was wondering if you're taught basic geography in school (Not just american geography but world geography) or if it is a myth that the average american suck at geography. Not trying to flame your school system, just curious on the matter.
                  I think the average American is intellectually lazy. We are taught those things, but few bother to retain the information because it is 'useless'.

Comment

Yes I learned Geography but its not like its an important class. You learn basic geography in Elementary School. I don't remember learning any geography past Freshman year in High School

Comment

i know where all the McDonalds and 7-11s are in my area
                      Karma for the correct fat yank answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X