No announcement yet.

Don King: "Floyd feels DISRESPECTED by his team and them NOT LISTENING to him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
    King will get him the fights he wants, but if Floyd wasn't smart enough to hustle DLH and Schaefer he's going to get raped by King.
    Don King to rape Mayweather

See Floyd's money go up in smoke.

Comment

I think a fighter could work with King and but that fighter has to be on top of his game business wise or Don will sneak a stipulation in their contract that will some how legally funnel 10 mil to a personal account of his..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
        I think a fighter could work with King and but that fighter has to be on top of his game business wise or Don will sneak a stipulation in their contract that will some how legally funnel 10 mil to a personal account of his..lol
        don king will probably sneak a fine print in the contract that says something like 'your soul is mine' or 'tv rights all belong to DKP'

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          don king will probably sneak a fine print in the contract that says something like 'your soul is mine' or 'tv rights all belong to DKP'
          LMFAO!!!!!! Sad but very true

Comment

Maybe Floyd should break off Don King a fixed sum and have him serve as a publicist to hype up his fights. But so far as having him negotiate deals, I would personally stay away. Yeah, King might be very good at negotiating, but everybody knows he looks out only for himself and is crooked as ****. Floyd supposedly already got tax problems, he don't want Don King problems on top of that.

Floyd is already making great money. Would you really want to lose risking it all ****ing with Don King? FMJ might think he's gonna make more with King, but that old coot made a pact with the Devil a long time ago... he probably has one last major trick up his sleeve.

Comment

Hoya and Richard didnt hide under their bad like Floyd demanded!

Comment

King will get him the fights he wants, but if Floyd wasn't smart enough to hustle DLH and Schaefer he's going to get raped by King.
                First you say that GBP made no money off Floyd, now you say he did NOT hustle them

Make up your mind.

Comment

wow, i know mayweather is dumb but if he signs with don king he should get checked out

i think mosley may have given him permanent brain damage

Comment

Hustle, become the 2nd highest earning athlete this year.

What is there to hustle? Its not like he was getting the short end of the stick, and who knows how or if he even really feels disrespected by GBP, or is it just King stirring the pot

Comment

King at near 80, is still one cagey SOB. This could be his last great coup. King isn't on the forefront quite as much anymore but I still him as powerful with major influence. I'm sure King will pull the race card with Floyd and Golden Boy. King might say some **** like "Them Golden Boys don't care about negro fighters, only the Latino's." And Floyd may bite if the money is right.

Comment

Working...
                      X