No announcement yet.

Floyd has been acting completely out of character

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd has been acting completely out of character

Manny Pacquiao's most recent success and superstar appeal has Floyd acting like a jealous high school girl. Floyd cannot stand to play second fiddle to Manny Pacquiao. Manny's taken over and become the face of boxing in a matter of a few fights. Mayweather's been at that task since he picked up the Lightweight title from Genaro Hernandez 11 years ago. Floyd seems to be entirety overcome with jealously, greed and spite.

In recent interviews, he's been asked questions (about Manny Pacquiao) that resulted in him having jealous little hissyfits and being completely disrespectful and unprofessional during the sessions.

Interview with Brian Kenny: Got owned, couldn't stop stuttering, disrespectfully lashed back at Kenny, etc., etc., etc.

Interview with Max Kellerman: Completely disrespectful, too afraid to man up against Shane, turned his aggression on Max.

Interview with RA The Rugged Man: Complete Ownage (you gotta listen to that one yourself)

Scheduled appearance on Lopez Live: When asked about Manny Pacquiao, he decided to not show up.

And what's a jealous high school girl's favorite evil-doing? The Rumor. That's why Floyd started this whole steroid ****fest. Like a jealous high school girl trying to trash Manny's reputation, achievements and super star appeal. He's jealous and he's scared.

And you can thank Floyd for this fight not happening. He got what he wanted, a self gratifying "victory" over Manny Pacquiao without having to face him in the ring. But now he'll have to face him in court. Good Luck with that Floyd. The End.

Comment

dont get the point of this thread...the fight is off.

Move on.

Pac is fighting Foreman next.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
        dont get the point of this thread...the fight is off.

Move on.

Pac is fighting Foreman next.
        Well let me help you out there. I realize that you may have limited comprehension capability. The point of the thread? The reasoning behind Floyd's recent immature hissyfits and tasteless accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
          Well let me help you out there. I realize that you may have limited comprehension capability. The point of the thread? The reasoning behind Floyd's recent immature hissyfits and tasteless accusations.
          He's hyping the fight.

Hes been this way for a while now..who cares?

Comment

He's out of his character as much as Pacquiao is with his infidelity, refusal to take drug tests, and suing people.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
              Manny Pacquiao's most recent success and superstar appeal has Floyd acting like a jealous high school girl. Floyd cannot stand to play second fiddle to Manny Pacquiao. Manny's taken over and become the face of boxing in a matter of a few fights. Mayweather's been at that task since he picked up the Lightweight title from Genaro Hernandez 11 years ago. Floyd seems to be entirety overcome with jealously, greed and spite.

In recent interviews, he's been asked questions (about Manny Pacquiao) that resulted in him having jealous little hissyfits and being completely disrespectful and unprofessional during the sessions.

Interview with Brian Kenny: Got owned, couldn't stop stuttering, disrespectfully lashed back at Kenny, etc., etc., etc.

Interview with Max Kellerman: Completely disrespectful, too afraid to man up against Shane, turned his aggression on Max.

Interview with RA The Rugged Man: Complete Ownage (you gotta listen to that one yourself)

Scheduled appearance on Lopez Live: When asked about Manny Pacquiao, he decided to not show up.

And what's a jealous high school girl's favorite evil-doing? The Rumor. That's why Floyd started this whole steroid ****fest. Like a jealous high school girl trying to trash Manny's reputation, achievements and super star appeal. He's jealous and he's scared.

And you can thank Floyd for this fight not happening. He got what he wanted, a self gratifying "victory" over Manny Pacquiao without having to face him in the ring. But now he'll have to face him in court. Good Luck with that Floyd. The End.
              Blah Blah Blah take the blood tests or your guilty of using PEDs and or Steroids you ****in cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                Blah Blah Blah take the blood tests or your guilty of using PEDs and or Steroids you ****in cheat.
                And that's the best you could come up with? Blah Blah Blah

Give us one good reason why Manny should succumb to Floyd's ridiculous demands. The NSAC is the testing authority for Professional Boxing in Nevada, not Floyd.

Comment

Floyds minions will surely swarm this thread!!!

Comment

Mayweather would never be a great fighter if he doesn't take on anyone like paquiao,mosley,williams,or any top fighter plain and simple .At this point in there carriers paquiao has being doing better because paquiao has looked spectacular in his last 5 fight's unlike mayweather who's looked boring to the public not to take anything away from his talent but he's not what boxing needs.Boxing needs a warrior not somebody that contradicts himself all the time and take on fighters nobody want to see him fight. If mayweather and paquiao fought i think that mayweather would probably outboxes paquaio but i guarantee that mayweather would not be the fighter that we(as fans) want to see winning...And if paquaio would beat mayweather witch i don't think he would but lets say that he those beat mayweather he would be the fighter that we always wanted to see in the sport of boxing because manny paquaio fight's from his heart he fight for his fans because he fight's for his family and most important he fight's for his country. The question is for who those floyed money mayweather fight's? And i think we all know the answer for this question .....my point for making this comment is that at this point in there carriers mayweather needs paquaio more than paquiao needs mayweather and that's a fact. im not no paquiao fan but gotta give that little guy credit...

Comment

Working...
                    X