No announcement yet.

UFC 103-Franklin vs Henderson 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 103-Franklin vs Henderson 2

Its official for UFC 103 and I got Hendo over Franklin, Dos Santos over Cro Cop, Kos Check over Trigg and my upset special Swick over Kampmann

whattttttttthhhhhhhhh

FRANKLIN should fight SILVA for second time.
    HENDO deserve title shot.
    Maybe this is for vacant middleweight title?

Comment

It may seem like a pointless main event but its a bit important for both men. A win over Franklin erases any doubt for Hendo and an impressive win can strenghten his claim for a rematch against Silva. A win for Franklin sets up a major showdown against a name 205-er as the match is prolly gonna be at 205 again

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
        whattttttttthhhhhhhhh

FRANKLIN should fight SILVA for second time.
        HENDO deserve title shot.
        Maybe this is for vacant middleweight title?
        You really think Taylor can beat King Arthur? Taylor is sick but his chin can give up on him like it did against Froch and in Arthur you got a big dude who can bang but also outbox you too, its gonna be an interesting fight

Comment

to me that fight doesnt make sense.
          HENDO should get title shot.
          and FRANKLIN in my opinion lost against WAND so he should fight
          WAND then!

Comment

BULL****, it's just ridiculous. What the **** is wrong with Dana, he's always here to help his sex friends to get big fights whereas deserving fighters like Hendo don't get title shot.

No ****ing way the Franklin-Hendo was a robbery, i can think of a dozen of UFC fights with worse decisions than that. That includes Bisping vs Hamill, and Forrest Griffin who got outboxed like a mofo against Rampage, who was the current CHAMP. Forrest asked for a rematch and Dana protected him, thinkin Rashad was an easier challenger.

I'm tired of these UFC clowns pickin the fights they want, helping their friends and not giving the fans the fights they wanna see.
            As long as there is no credible competition out of the UFC, Dana will always do what he feels he wants to do.

I hope Dan Henderson knocks a hole in Franklin's face and retire him like Shogun against Liddell. Franklin got ****ed up twice by Anderson Silva. Who gives a **** about him at 185 ?

Comment

I hope Henderson can finish, but we all know that Franklin will be hungry after losing by split decision.

I've got Hendo, Cro Cop and Swick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
                BULL****, it's just ridiculous. What the **** is wrong with Dana, he's always here to help his sex friends to get big fights whereas deserving fighters like Hendo don't get title shot.

No ****ing way the Franklin-Hendo was a robbery, i can think of a dozen of UFC fights with worse decisions than that. That includes Bisping vs Hamill, and Forrest Griffin who got outboxed like a mofo against Rampage, who was the current CHAMP. Forrest asked for a rematch and Dana protected him, thinkin Rashad was an easier challenger.

I'm tired of these UFC clowns pickin the fights they want, helping their friends and not giving the fans the fights they wanna see.
                As long as there is no credible competition out of the UFC, Dana will always do what he feels he wants to do.

I hope Dan Henderson knocks a hole in Franklin's face and retire him like Shogun against Liddell. Franklin got ****ed up twice by Anderson Silva. Who gives a **** about him at 185 ?
                Its not the best fight but the fight that makes the most sense for both fighters in my opinion. They need a main event for UFC 103 Rich is the only high profile fighter available. The best fight would be Franklin vs Luiz Banha Cane but Cane isnt a name fighter so the only other name fighter not tied up is Henderson.

There are no other fights at 185 that he cares about and until he gets some wins no one wants to see Hendo Silva three yet.

Anderson is fighting Forrest so no one knows how he's gonna come out of that fight and he probably won fight again till November or December.

The only fights for Dan at MW is the Maia Marquart winner but a fight with Franklin means he's in the main event.

I personally would have like to see Cane/Franklin and Hendo/Maia-Marquart but this isnt a bad fight to settle for

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                  I hope Henderson can finish, but we all know that Franklin will be hungry after losing by split decision.

I've got Hendo, Cro Cop and Swick.
                  Cigano's a beast son. Cro Cop used to be my favorite fighter in Pride but he's looked terrible recently. I'll put up 5 boxingscene stacks on Dos Santos if you wanna bet, i'll put ten too but you got a lot of points tied up on Fedor lol.

Comment

HENDO will KO Franklin now.
                    FRANKLIN is so borinnnng

Comment

Working...
                    X