No announcement yet.

Who Watches Gangland?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
    Exactly. I love the episodes on the big gangs and even the ones from the 70's and stuff but some of the new ones are just ******ed. Anybody catch the episode on "FSU"? It was literally a bunch of emo cocksuckers who stomped a couple people out 15 on 1. It was cracking me up how they described them as so violent and dangerous.
    blame the narrator for that. biggest douche ever.

FSU isn't a gang, but they're not a bunch of emo cocksuckers either. it's ridiculous that they're lumped in the same group as ms13 and the bloods, but i wouldn't talk to **** to anyone in that crew.

i've been going to punk rock and hardcore shows for over a decade and i can count the number of FSU incidences i've seen on one hand. every hardcore and punk scene has crews. they're all essentially the same. they're pretty much there to keep neo-nazis and meat heads out. FSU is just the most well known because they're national.

the only reason the history channel did a segment on FSU was because the discovery channel did a documentary on straight edge and it got a lot of buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir K Shareef View Post
      You mean East L.A.

First hand experience.. The mexis dont run ****.
      mexicans are deep in socal.

black gangs are moving out of los angeles because of it.

it's not like before when blacks and mexicans can share the same hood. it's very racial now. it has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir K Shareef View Post
        You mean East L.A.

First hand experience.. The mexis dont run ****.
        I live in L.A. Bloods and Crips stay mostly in south central. Very small amount in Pasadena. They are for the most part killing each other. The Mexicans are under one umbrella. (The Surenos or Southsiders) And yes the Surenos run most of California not just L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac Man View Post
          MS-13 by far is the most dangerous. It's no exaggeration those guys are ruthless!
          their reputation came from the 80's when the guys fresh out el salvador were brutal and ruthless.

ms-13 is no different from any other gang now.

plus ms had a reputation back then for dressing like paisas and not really gangmembers so that enemies can't find them on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
            I live in L.A. Bloods and Crips stay mostly in south central. Very small amount in Pasadena. They are for the most part killing each other. The Mexicans are under one umbrella. (The Surenos or Southsiders) And yes the Surenos run most of California not just L.A.
            mexicans are under one umbrella but they still kill each other.

surenos do not run all of california.

sureno area end at bakersfield. north of bakersfield there are some sureno gangs but they don't run anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

sureno area end at bakersfield. north of bakersfield there are some sureno gangs but they don't run anything.
              Read my post closely lefty. I said MOST of California. Only time Surenos kill each other is for personal reasons or betrayal. Bloods and Crips kill each other for turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

By the way I was responding to Malcolm X over there. Who said Mexicans don't run ****. Mexicans make up Nortenos too. So in fact Mexicans do run most of California.

Comment

Russian Mafia Destroy everybody.

Comment

good show

they always have marathons of this on history channel

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                      Read my post closely lefty. I said MOST of California. Only time Surenos kill each other is for personal reasons or betrayal. Bloods and Crips kill each other for turf.
                      not really , matador.

half of california is not MOST.

northenos are outnumbered but they're not gonna give up their half anytime soon.

surenos kill each other all the time. expecially for turf.

mexican on mexican crime is worse than black on black crime now imo.

there was a brief peace treaty but that only lasted for a few years.

the only real peace treaty that lasted for a long time was the harbor area peace treaty ordered by la eme but that was out of necessity because of the race war in the long beach area concerning asians and black gangs against latino gangs.

Comment

Working...
                      X