Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisping and Henderson Likely TUF 9 Coaches...AND MORE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
    what in the hell makes Bisping qualified to coach anybody?

i wasn't aware the UK had that many prospects to put enough TUF contestants.
    Originally posted by abadger View Post
    Hello MMA gaylords.

You may be interested to know that I used to know Michael Bisping when I was a teenager, we lived in the same town. Back then everyone knew he used to do this Ultimate Fighter but no-one really believed anything would come of it. Just goes to show.

Once, he threatened to beat me up, so it seems I had a lucky escape. How do you rate him as an fighter? Is he good, bad, or average?

Personally I rate him highly. He has potential to go on and do big things now he is in the 185(middleweight) division. Alot of MMA fans were saying he had alot of potential til the fight with Hamill which many people think Bisping lost. I think if he can control the pace of a fight and not rush into things like he normally does he can go alot furthur in this sport imo.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
      Back then everyone knew he used to do this Ultimate Fighter but no-one really believed anything would come of it. Just goes to show.

How do you rate him as an fighte?
      i dont really like bisping at all. he is very obnoxious at times, as well as unsportsmanlike.
      ****e had ufc 75 on last night and watched the hamill/bisping fight again which made me sick. that was more than gift for him. and he was a complete dick and very high on himself in the interview with rogan after the fight. which i dislike a lot. one judge had it 30-27 hamill, the other 2 judges had it 29-28bisping. im not sure what the last 2 judges were watching, but watching the fight again solidified how much i dislike bisping, and how i cant believe he won.

as for bisbing as a fighter, he not bad, and has improved dramatically. i just feel like he has no knock out power in either of his hands.

i hope leben catches him with a huge right and wins by ko.

as for bisbing as a coach, who knows but that basically means he's probably getting a title shot soon and may be fighting henderson, whom will put him in his place for sure
      Last edited by vinnie7731; 09-27-2008, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
        i dont really like bisping at all. he is very obnoxious at times, as well as unsportsmanlike.
        ****e had ufc 75 on last night and watched the hamill/bisping fight again which made me sick. that was more than gift for him. and he was a complete dick and very high on himself in the interview with rogan after the fight. which i dislike a lot. one judge had it 30-27 hamill, the other 2 judges had it 29-28bisping. im not sure what the last 2 judges were watching, but watching the fight again solidified how much i dislike bisping, and how i cant believe he won.

as for bisbing as a fighter, he not bad, and has improved dramatically. i just feel like he has no knock out power in either of his hands.

i hope leben catches him with a huge right and wins by ko.

as for bisbing as a coach, who knows but that basically means he's probably getting a title shot soon and may be fighting henderson, whom will put him in his place for sure

might agree with that but he he is probaly one of the best kick boxers in ufc and he what he lacks in power in his hands he makes up for it in knee's and kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
          might agree with that but he he is probaly one of the best kick boxers in ufc and he what he lacks in power in his hands he makes up for it in knee's and kicks.
          havent seen much of his kickboxing ability, it seemed to me like mccarthy took a lot of knees and kicks before he went down by tko, so i wouldnt say he's got a lot of power there. my personal opinion is that he isnt close to one of the top kick boxers in the ufc, but thats just how i feel and probably feel more like that only cause i dislike his attitude and the way he talks crap sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
            havent seen much of his kickboxing ability, it seemed to me like mccarthy took a lot of knees and kicks before he went down by tko, so i wouldnt say he's got a lot of power there. my personal opinion is that he isnt close to one of the top kick boxers in the ufc, but thats just how i feel and probably feel more like that only cause i dislike his attitude and the way he talks crap sometimes.
            you bascially sayin you dont like him cos of the way he acted over the Hamill fight. but the presure on him in that fight was unreal so he reacted the way he did cos hamill was basically chosen to win cos he was death. he has only had 2 decisions in mma and one was against hamill and a lose to rashad. tust me when you speke to mike he is a nice lad and chats openly about his fights. he trains in my own town and seen him in asda afew times. americans dont like him over the hamill fight but werent his fault 2 americans scored it bispings ways. if he was to fight hamill at midlleight he would destroy him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
              you bascially sayin you dont like him cos of the way he acted over the Hamill fight. but the presure on him in that fight was unreal so he reacted the way he did cos hamill was basically chosen to win cos he was death. he has only had 2 decisions in mma and one was against hamill and a lose to rashad. tust me when you speke to mike he is a nice lad and chats openly about his fights. he trains in my own town and seen him in asda afew times. americans dont like him over the hamill fight but werent his fault 2 americans scored it bispings ways. if he was to fight hamill at midlleight he would destroy him imo.
              i cant remember off hand but i seem to think he didnt shown respect to some of his other opponents after fights. but any way....all fighters are under a lot of pressure each fight no matter what. being under pressure doesnt give someone the right to be an a-hole. and im not sure what you mean in the bold.
              im sure he's a nice guy, im only talking about what i know and what ive seen of him on tv.

Comment

All I am going to say is that I am confident I could stuff a take down and knock Bisping out.

Comment

Working...
                X