• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My training video

Hello Guys
    Video from my first training ater summer rest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU31ny6JNJU

What you think ? Im 18 yrs Old Amateur Boxer from Poland . I have a dozen or so wins and 2 losses and 1 draw .I won against medallists of Polish junior championschip and i also have 2 pro mma fights 1 win and 1 loss .
    My weight 91
    Height 6,3

Tell me what you think please.Cheers

you don't look like someone with 12 wins .. you don't look like someone with 5 wins.

learn to throw a left hook properly, you're going to **** up your arm for life is one of those lands funny with your elbow whipping around like that.

Comment

it dont work bro

Comment

Originally posted by kryo View Post
        you don't look like someone with 12 wins .. you don't look like someone with 5 wins.

learn to throw a left hook properly, you're going to **** up your arm for life is one of those lands funny with your elbow whipping around like that.
        he clearly stated that it was after summer rest so you take some time of training and don't do nothing and get back to it youll see the difficulty that it is

Comment

learn to jab

if your right shoulder moves when your throwing the left you arnt jabbing.

what your throwing is a left straight which is ok but if you do it when your not supposed to you telegraph the punch. like if your just in your stance and you throw a left straight thats bad but if say you were to slip a punch over your right shoulder and threw a left as you return to being a wedge that would be good or if you throw a left straight after a right straight that would be good but you cant throw a right straight then a 2 left straights you should throw a right straight then a left straight then a jab.

get it?

Actually you do get the jab right a few times when your on the bag, id just work on it.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 07-22-2010, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
            he clearly stated that it was after summer rest so you take some time of training and don't do nothing and get back to it youll see the difficulty that it is
            summer rest = 4 weeks

4 weeks really shouldn't put a dent in any ones skills only their endurance, speed, and power.

Comment

ok thanks or the help.in 2 weeks i upload new video from my workout so you will see that when I am in training I am better (better speed,power and lightness).4 weeks of rest it very long for me and and my level is falling.

Thanks for remarks and comments.Now I will be training my jab .

If you have any Advice please comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                summer rest = 4 weeks

4 weeks really shouldn't put a dent in any ones skills only their endurance, speed, and power.
                i took 3 weeks of my training in the winter around cristhmas time and i got ****ed up sparring and i also lost skill on the heavy bag

Comment

thanks for sharing, would like to see some fights.

Comment

wow... i honestly wasent expecting much... but u do have it... ur punches are stiff and seem to have power... keep it up!!!

u got any kos?!!?

Comment

Working...
                    X