No announcement yet.

Cheater of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soir View Post
    I would say Antonio Margarito, but in the past 2 months I think Pac did enough to surpass him. If Liars go to hell then what happens to guys who cheat their wives on Thanksgiving holiday?
    they get to enjoy a fine piece of ass with a serving of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, sweet corn and pumpkin pie on the side.

Comment

Dirrell had no intention of fighting that night, he came to cheat. At least the other people on the list actually try to trade with there opponent. Im not a fan of Abraham but I hope he knocks Direll braindead on April 17th.
      I'm not saying he didn't hold at all, he did and he was docked a point on the scorecards.

You're only saying this because Froch wasn't enough of a ring general to pull Dirrell into a brawl that favored his lack of technical prowess.

Comment

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
        I'm not saying he didn't hold at all, he did and he was docked a point on the scorecards.

You're only saying this because Froch wasn't enough of a ring general to pull Dirrell into a brawl that favored his lack of technical prowess.
        Direll should join the ufc if he enjoys hugging other men that much. My only concern with Froch was that he didnt catch on to Dirells gameplan untill later in the fight. Ref was ****.

Comment

how long you ****ers been fans? most of you are talkin of recent events. there are 10 full years to consider, or is this just another hate thread?

Comment

I would say Antonio Margarito, but in the past 2 months I think Pac did enough to surpass him. If Liars go to hell then what happens to guys who cheat their wives on Thanksgiving holiday?
            why are you so affected on that bull****, are you Manny's wife?!
            Mayweather is the cheater of the decade
            using of hand-injected painkillers like Xylocaine.
            cheated Marquez on the scales.
            cheating his fans throughout his career by not fighting what they want to see and putting his fans to boredom in every fight.

Comment

athletes who cheat on their wives like manny pacquiao, michael jordan, tiger woods, and kobe bryant all go to the HOF and can be considered one of the all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                why are you so affected on that bull****, are you Manny's wife?!
                Mayweather is the cheater of the decade
                using of hand-injected painkillers like Xylocaine.
                cheated Marquez on the scales.
                cheating his fans throughout his career by not fighting what they want to see and putting his fans to boredom in every fight.
                Mayweather said something very interesting when asked about the Tiger Woods situation.

He talked about how he enters the Strip Club through the front door rather than sneaking through the back. Mayweather is who he is and doesnt pretend to be the choir boy. Pacquiao on the other hand puts up this facade of decency, when in reality he is a scumbag who cheats on his wife and steals 147 belt titles by making the champion come down to 145.

Comment

Working...
                X