No announcement yet.

A Classic Song Just Dropped: Game and Raekwon- Flash back Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth View Post
    how? LOL......... if this dropped in the 90's it would be certified. I think the tastes of rap fans are just changing.....but lep liked it, so I guess not everybodys tastes have changed. But I think most rap fans don't like the classic 90's sound these days...
    Sure about this..? I think it would be forgotten in the mist of all the others just like it.. But that's my opinion. It's not a bad track though, far from it.

Comment

World Class lyrics from two of the games top 10 p4p rappers in hiphop...

average???
      Compared to what???
      I just saw gucci mane soulja boy and shorty low do a video on mtv jams...made me want to puke...
      With the state of hip hop, you all should consider yourselves blessed that theres still real spitters like these two spittin real music.

This is crack. period.
      Last edited by th4l3pr3ch4un; 04-28-2009, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
        World Class lyrics from two of the games top 10 p4p rappers in hiphop...

average???
        Compared to what???
        I just saw gucci mane soulja boy and shorty low do a video on mtv jams...made me want to puke...
        With the state of hip hop, you all should consider yourselves blessed that theres still real spitters like these two spittin real music.

This is crack. period.
        I'm not listening to that bull**** either, it's ****. But compare it to as Truth stated, that sort of 90s rap.. The golden age with pac, nas, jay-z, big L, biggie etc etc .. What they came out with I think it would be pretty average compared to that.. No way in hell i'm comparing it to that club/trance/techno/''hiphop'' ''a millie'' bull****.

Comment

Guys, this is 2009. The majority of hip hop in the mainstream today is of a poor 'pop' standard.

I know there are still plenty making real hip hop on the 'underground' scene, but here are two rappers, one who can be considered mainstream for today, the other an influential veteran making what they feel represents what hip hop should be sounding like.

Also, comparing this track to the golden age isn't fair, but it is a statement of how credible it is compared with what has been churned out recently.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X