Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump really is a congenital liar and psychopath. Today he's taking a break from lying about Comey and Russia to suck Saud family c0ck and give them $100bn of whizz bangs. His ass is in a sling and he knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      Trump really is a congenital liar and psychopath. Today he's taking a break from lying about Comey and Russia to suck Saud family c0ck and give them $100bn of whizz bangs. His ass is in a sling and he knows it.
      And yet it was Obama who bowed down to them.

I guarantee Trump won't bow down to those Muslims like Obama did.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        And yet it was Obama who bowed down to them.

I guarantee Trump won't bow down to those Muslims like Obama did.
        Absolute bull, he wants to pull the Iran deal and is a hawk on Iran. He's sucking on Arab Sunni c0ck deep. He even bombed Assad yesterday as a little warm up before he lands today with $100bn of guns brokered by Lil Jared. Open your eyes. Trump is a fraud and you've been duped.

Comment

Absolute bull,
          Absolute fact.

Do I need to post up the pics? Really!?

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          ... he wants to pull the Iran deal and is a hawk on Iran.
          That deal is horrible. Good for Trump for calling it out for what it is.

Btw, you're whining about Trump giving them money, which he is not, but yet Obama literally sent Iran pallets of cash. Where's your outrage and calling Obama a c0ck gobbler?

You're either ignorant of reality or going full on superfan with this blatant hypocrisy.

Comment

Absolute fact.

Do I need to post up the pics? Really!?

That deal is horrible. Good for Trump for calling it out for what it is.

Btw, you're whining about Trump giving them money, which he is not, but yet Obama literally sent Iran pallets of cash. Where's your outrage and calling Obama a c0ck gobbler?

You're either ignorant of reality or going full on superfan with this blatant hypocrisy.

You don't seem to get that the Saud family are the most evil and dangerous bunch of Islamic maniacs on the planet, do you. A bit like Comrade Drumpf.

Comment

You don't seem to get that the Saud family are the most evil and dangerous bunch of Islamic maniacs on the planet, do you.
              We've not touched on that subject.

Please don't make strawman arguments.

If you want to know my beliefs and stances, ask, don't assume. You know what they say about those who make assumptions....

But either way, Obama bowed to those guys, and I guarantee Trump won't be subjugating himself like that.

So what's your take on Obama bowing to "the most evil and dangerous bunch of Islamic maniacs on the planet"?

Comment

We've not touched on that subject.

Please don't make strawman arguments.

If you want to know my beliefs and stances, ask, don't assume. You know what they say about those who make assumptions....

But either way, Obama bowed to those guys, and I guarantee Trump won't be subjugating himself like that.

So what's your take on Obama bowing to "the most evil and dangerous bunch of Islamic maniacs on the planet"?

Obama was disliked by the Wahhabi Islamic State funding Sauds because he brokered the Iran deal. Trump is a complete clown with no understanding of the region or the players. He thinks if Lil Jared can't solve the Israel Palestinian conflict nobody can. This is the level of moron Trump is.

Comment

• You didn't answer my question.

Please try again.

A hint, the question didn't involve Trump. Please just answer the simple question, you can save the superfan trash talk.

Comment

• I'll ask it again for clarity....

What's your take on Obama bowing to "the most evil and dangerous bunch of Islamic maniacs on the planet"?

Comment

Who cried about it???

It was just pointed out how pathetic that was. No legit doctor is going to be on TV spewing such nonsense. So we laugh at it.

I can't say it more clear, it's funny when you guys' candidates lose because then you have no power. That's the case now.

Now when the guys' you superfans cheer for win, then it's scary to me. I worry alot then, to be frank.

To put it more blunt terms, I was so relieved when a bunch of idiots didn't manage to vote my country to follow Venezuela's lead. Now I get to laugh at them throw temper tantrums while knowing they have zero political power atm.

Yes, I do point out the superfans on the site. They annoy me, so I do that.

I enjoy intellectual discussion. Superfans simply bring talking points I've heard 1,000 times before and can address/refute with ease. It's like watching a Spicer press briefing these days, he knows all the talking points so he basically just laughs and jabs at them while giving them the exact same answers to the exact same questions and talking points they brought up the day before.

Let me put it another way, regardless of R or D, and it touches on a point I made:

I've seen alot of elections. After every one the losing side isn't happy. They are spewing Chicken Little scenarios about how bad the other guy is gonna screw things up, how horrible their futures are, how terrible the other guys are, etc. All the same stuff we see now. But what I have not seen is rioting, people resorting to violence to stop the other side from speaking at universities, and the press touting daily talks of impeachment after only ~90 days.

I presented my take, and it didn't even involve R or D. I'll put it another way, and I'll leave politics out of it.

A bunch of people who have never been told 'No!' were suddenly as adults robbed of something they felt entitled to and they are reacting like petulant children because of it.

That's my point.

You are being completely dishonest about the conversations people are having here.

I dont see posts about people being upset that they didnt get their way. No one is even talking about who won the election anymore.

What I see is that people are reacting to the news cycles, right now there isnt much that reflects positively on Trump, and then you have posters who get upset about the coverage their guy gets.

The last 5 pages is wahhhh MSM this, wahhhh MSM that, Trump is trying to save America but the MSM is being mean to him wahhhh...

Im not interested in discussing the 'scandals' because they dont matter to me. I dont expect anything to come from them. But jeez, its time to stop complaining, if you want people to talk about Trump in a good light, bring up good things that he's done.

Comment

Working...
                      X