No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather refuses to acknowledge Anthony Joshua in interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    they do? canelo vs chavez was just a few weeks ago. didnt hear anything on oscar about what he has done and bhop is not a promoter doe.
    Are you new to boxing? Didn't realize we were only contextualizing Alvarez vs Chavez Jr.. to sum up GBP in front of a podium!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      OMG guys, Mayweather, a promoter, isn't acknowledging another fighter from another promoter. Oh em gee oh em gee oh em geeeeee. Thread needed!
      Lol, I feel like everyone is expected to rally together for Joshua. I saw these "he's better for the sport than Wlad" pleas before the fight. Now, "look, Mayweather is snubbing him!".

It takes a village to raise a HW champ.

Comment

hes bitter. floyd never fought in front of 90000 people, and he was never involved in an exciting fight like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          hes bitter. floyd never fought in front of 90000 people, and he was never involved in an exciting fight like that one.
          Lol so if Floyd fight Conor and they do more PPV's then Canelo and GGG. How mad would you be that a MMA guy took a **** on the face of boxing and the guy everybody supposed to be afraid of?

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
            Lol so if Floyd fight Conor and they do more PPV's then Canelo and GGG. How mad would you be that a MMA guy took a **** on the face of boxing and the guy everybody supposed to be afraid of?
            i couldnt give two ****s which one sells more. why cant mayweather fight a challenge in his 50th fight? Your all making out hes some pensioner lol, 40 isnt that old in boxing terms. I thought that was what sport was about, striving for greatness. If he went and beat a legitimate contender in his 50th fight that would further his legacy. But instead he decided to fight someone whos not even a boxer and we are all meant to give him a pat on the back for it? Its pathetic!

Comment

Y'all complain for no reason

Comment

A weird obsession with a retired fighter on this board. Who gives a ****? Floyd has 1 last exhibition against MMA star McGregor yet ppl keep making threads about him talking about himself????

He's been doing that for YEARS. Move on kiddos

Comment

i couldnt give two ****s which one sells more. why cant mayweather fight a challenge in his 50th fight? Your all making out hes some pensioner lol, 40 isnt that old in boxing terms. I thought that was what sport was about, striving for greatness. If he went and beat a legitimate contender in his 50th fight that would further his legacy. But instead he decided to fight someone whos not even a boxer and we are all meant to give him a pat on the back for it? Its pathetic!
                  The same reason Triple L won't rematch Jacobs after losing a close fight. Or he had to change terms for a Ward fight. Or he wouldn't fight Canelo without getting paid more.

Triple L is a b1tch and Floyd is 40 so he can do whatever he wants. Hell at least Floyd always rematched his close fights. Triple L was afraid of going Double L against Danny J...what a "hero"

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    The same reason Triple L won't rematch Jacobs after losing a close fight. Or he had to change terms for a Ward fight. Or he wouldn't fight Canelo without getting paid more.

Triple L is a b1tch and Floyd is 40 so he can do whatever he wants. Hell at least Floyd always rematched his close fights. Triple L was afraid of going Double L against Danny J...what a "hero"

Lol ether.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post

Well said...

Comment

Working...
                      X