Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Tired' Spence Glad He Arrived in England Early for Brook Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Amir Khan letting him use his gym. He's praying Spence beats Brook.
    lol.....lol....ole glass jaw!

Comment

Its all experience for this box fight puncher ...........the early entree is good but the fight against such experience is the real acid test .

After a real exciting fight where Kell will be hurt ...mid to late round stoppage by Kell. Im not overly confident ...this IS no lacey v calzaghe and Spence is very, very dangerous I just feel Kell will show !

I'm ringside with my son who for the time being will remain nameless ... not for long !

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Everyone has to earn their spot, you don't like haymon but that's how it's done. Who's a star in boxing?? There is only about 4 in the entire sport with PAC, canelo, ggg, and Joshua, and Joshua just became one last month. Spence has to go to England to get his title shot but the fact he set ratings records on pbc and people talk about him like he's already a champ shows you he's well on his way.
        I'm confused as to how you put GGG in a group with Canel, Manny, and AJ.

He's no where near their star level. That's a real reach on your part lol he's in the group with Ward, Kovalev, Crawford, and Thurman right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          I'm confused as to how you put GGG in a group with Canel, Manny, and AJ.

He's no where near their star level. That's a real reach on your part lol he's in the group with Ward, Kovalev, Crawford, and Thurman right now.
          Look at google trends gggs name is up there this year as the most talked about boxer other than Floyd, and he beat ward/kov in ppv sales.. Crawford and loma are also on their way there but you're bull****ing yourself if you think they're more known than ggg, there is a reason the fight in September is being dubbed a superfight and projected to do the highest ppv numbers since Floyd PAC...

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            If i was Spence I would watch the water I'm drinking over there as well as where it comes from..

No offense to my brothers across the pond but a lot is at stake here and the way I see it better safe than sorry.
            On my trips to the States after an 18hr flight it was a really weird feeling, took me a couple of weeks to adjust to the night and day time change, I was really sleepy tired during the day and wide awake at night.
            The food water change can have effects also.

With Racehorses they like to bring them over many weeks before a big race or just a day or so early to get the race in before the lag effects take over.

Comment

Khan wont be no where near his gym whilst Spence is training in it

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                That might be logical for a Haymon Stan or even al Haymon himself, which is why he's never built a star from scratch despite having the biggest roster in boxing.

Further proves why Haymon can't build stars, sending young fighters to englsnd who aren't even stars in the U.S. Yet...

Lmao...
                Hmmm seems like he is doing that with Spence. Making him an international draw. You're grasping for straws here. Haymon and his PBC fighters have been involved in some of the best match ups over the last year of boxing. I guess since you can't complain about cherry picking you resort to saying he can't bud a star. Good thing he isn't a promoter who job is to build stars. Seems to me his job is to get his fighters paid and he seems to be doing a great job of it.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Its all experience for this box fight puncher ...........the early entree is good but the fight against such experience is the real acid test .

After a real exciting fight where Kell will be hurt ...mid to late round stoppage by Kell. Im not overly confident ...this IS no lacey v calzaghe and Spence is very, very dangerous I just feel Kell will show !

I'm ringside with my son who for the time being will remain nameless ... not for long !
                  Brook will have to fight the best fight of his life to overcome the young lion. There is an aura about Spence that says he has the mental to go with the physical. I don't foresee him panicking or pressing and giving Brook an opening to get a stoppage.

Comment

Leaving nothing to chance!!

Who ever pulls this off will rightly be regarded as one of the top dogs if not the top dog in the division.

Here is hoping it does not end in controversy.

As a true boxing fan i just want the best man to win and hope the loser gives a good enough account of himself where his reputation is enhanced even in defeat!!

I foresee this as a tactical battle of attrition until one fighter imposes his will on the other.

How will Errol react when he gets tagged clean by Kell?

How will Kell react when taking the inevitable body assault by Errol?

Oh and i hope both are getting paid HANDSOMELY for putting everything on the line.

One thing is certain after this fight a lot of fans are going to be on these boards saying "I told you so"

I wonder whose fans will have that pleasure!!
                    Last edited by slimPickings; 05-16-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Spence will stop Brook, great to see him over there early!

Comment

Working...
                      X