Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Ha ha this thread refuses too disappoear and keeps getting bumpoed up so I can't help replying again.

But Floyd should rematch PAC again as it had trilogy written all over it. Plus the controversy will get worse over time.
    There comes a time when resolving cvontriversiues ius more important than a zero
    Yes very true, controversy after controversy engulfs this rivalry which only proves there is unfinished business written all over this, but one guy just wants to quack all over again. I wonder who..

Skillpaysbills, it's day 4, you still haven't replied to my question. Stop quacking like your fraud hero. Man-up and answer the question above. I'll be waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Awww. Spoon feeling left out? Btw, Spoon, have you heard any news regarding post May vs Pac discussions? When was the last time you spoke of it? Isn't Pacquiao fighting Horn in slow motion?
      Why would I feel left out? I'm actually having a blast exposing Froid roid.

Regarding Horn, it's just a keep busy fight until Floyd grows a pair so no need to discuss that one. That fight won't need slow motion. Im sure those guys will be trading blows until it lasts.

Thanks for the concern.

Cheers!

Comment

• Captains Log star date 5/12/17, It's been 6 days Skillpaysbills have been ducking my question. The guy must have taken a shyit again.. Wondering when he will grow a pair and stop ducking like his master Floyd.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-11-2017, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Skillpaysbills, It's been more than a week you've been ducking my question. Stop being a pussay Like your hero froid roid. Don't be queer now. Answer the question and defend him.

Here's the question again.

What's your take on this?

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

And why was Floyd's piss was black? IF Ariza keeps him hydrated at all time? See the inconsistencies here. This my friend is a mark of a liar hahaha!! Floyd just got caught lying. Floyd is Flip Flopping all over the place and can't keep the narrative believable lol He doesn't know whether he is hydrated or dehaydrated lmao

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So I thought Alex Ariza kept you hydrated lmao

This phony is the biggest conman in the history of boxing lmao

You only need to see his face to see how much of a drawing this phoney is. Cleaning up boxing. Riiiight hahaha!!

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol
          Last edited by Spoon23; 05-15-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Judges will not be needed in a rematch because pac will ko a PED free floyd.
              Come to think of it that's a double bladed quote. If Floyd doesn't have Peds for a rematch with Pac, then Floyd won't have the guts to climb up that ring for real, thus Pac won't be able to KO a PED free Floyd since Floyd won't show up with that scenario. See the problem there.

I say just say retired Froid hehe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I agree. It's cleat as day that pac won the fight.
                Pacquiao won this fight,a rematch will explain the rest.

But.. as you see..

Floyd would rather quack and fight a non boxer than to close this chapter for good. Floyd knows he can't win in a fair fight.

Case closed.

# a one armed Pac was too much for a roided up bigger man

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-19-2017, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Pacquiao won this fight,a rematch will explain the rest.

But.. as you see..

Floyd would rather quack and fight a non boxer than to close this chapter for good. Floyd knows he can't win in a fair fight.

Case closed.

# a one armed Pac was too much for a roided up bigger man
                  mcbeggar might not be a ''boxer'' but dont think hes a fighting neofight. at the very least, these mma cu/nts spar and use training techniques boxers do. its not as if a wrestler is challenging tiger woods to a wrestling match.

as for may being ''bigger'' than pac...almost everyone is bigger than pac (horn is a gigantic 5'9'', margie was 5'11'' !!!!). but because its may, its singled out.

lastly, the roid NONSENSE......your boy rather take may to court where he wouldnt have to prove hes clean. that was the only fight pac was going to beat may in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    mcbeggar might not be a ''boxer'' but dont think hes a fighting neofight. at the very least, these mma cu/nts spar and use training techniques boxers do. its not as if a wrestler is challenging tiger woods to a wrestling match.

as for may being ''bigger'' than pac...almost everyone is bigger than pac (horn is a gigantic 5'9'', margie was 5'11'' !!!!). but because its may, its singled out.

lastly, the roid NONSENSE......your boy rather take may to court where he wouldnt have to prove hes clean. that was the only fight pac was going to beat may in.
                    lol Pacquiao was trying to clear his name from this family of low life who is accusing him of cheating without evidence, and as we later on found out, Floyd and SNR. Folded and settled out of court. That's an obvious win for Pac. As they apologized to Pac after that incident. You can't get any clearer than that who is the hood rat with no proof and got exposed for defaming a character with no evidence.

Why do you think Floyd settled? Out of his good heart?

Tell me? I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      lol Pacquiao was trying to clear his name from this family of low life who is accusing him of cheating without evidence, and as we later on found out, Floyd and SNR. Folded and settled out of court. That's an obvious win for Pac. As they apologized to Pac after that incident. You can't get any clearer than that who is the hood rat with no proof and got exposed for defaming a character with no evidence.

Why do you think Floyd settled? Out of his good heart?

Tell me? I'll wait.
                      Floyd ruined your life indelibly.

Comment

Working...
                      X