Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller on Luis Ortiz: I'll Beat Brakes Off That Old Motherf***er!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    No one screaming your name because only die hard fans know you you haven't beat one contender no one knows you you are not a draw and bring no belt or $ to the table that's why
    Agree 100%. Miller needs to win some big fights first. Everybody wants to go straight to a title shot without earning it. Promoters don't control the mandatory shots, the organizations do, so no promoter can just make Miller a #1 mandatory just b/c Big Baby wants it that way. Hell, if it were that easy everyone would do it...lol.

Comment

Ortiz will KO Miller...I dont think the fight will get to the 7th round.

Comment

Kid better head back to kick boxing. He is the perfect type to get stopped ****in with Luis. Ortiz will make him look ametuer. Facts

Comment

Ortiz has no business fighting guys like Miller. King Kong is serious contender, he beat Thompson, Scott and Jennings and he is already #4 by The Ring and #3 by boxrec. Ortiz is a world title contender, he has to fight Wilder, parker or Wlad -AJ winner. Miller is unknown fighter, he has to prove himself.

No need wasting time any more, Ortiz has beaten many Miller level guys.
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 01-18-2017, 03:59 AM.

Comment

I'm no fan of King Kong but Miller needs to shut up until he fights (and beats) a quality opponent.
            Agreed, seems like Miller does more talking than fighting. Does he even have a fight coming up?

Comment

I had to youtube some highlights of this dude cause honestly I've never seen him fight...But from what I saw, he's a KO waiting for Ortiz to collect.

Comment

I like this guy miller. Hopefully he can back up his talk in the ring, will be cheering him on

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  ORtiz is a number 1 with WBA already, so beating him makes Jarrell mandatory to Wlad/Josh winner...
                  this is the WBA we are talking about...regular and interim titleholders come before the "#1" guy

so they could set him up vs the winner of Briggs/Oquendo haha
                  Last edited by BlakBread904; 01-18-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                    ORtiz is a number 1 with WBA already, so beating him makes Jarrell mandatory to Wlad/Josh winner...
                    Eddie Hearns will not do anything with Ortiz til Feb 1st when Povetkin test results are in , if he fail Ortiz looking at a shot a WBC title with a win over Stiverne

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Setting himself up for embarassment
                      LMMFAO, he really is.

Comment

Working...
                      X