No announcement yet.

Canelo needs to speak English to be star, props to Zurdo for learning English

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You have to be lazy to not want to learn another language. There's languages I want to learn, but just don't have the drive to put in the effort. English and Spanish is as far I go. Props to Zurdo for learning English from scratch at an older age, I think it gets harder to learn new languages the older you are
    English is very hard to learn, Spanish is actually one of the easiest languages to learn at an older age, but Zurdo gets mad props for speaking and learning English at his age major props.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      I was wondering when these threads would start. From here on out, expect ggg to get ko'd by everyone.

Hects, can we get one with Heiland as a killer threat that will overcome ggg and ko him with a wicked liver shot?
      Zurdo is no joke, he has the height rich and speed and stamina, he throws shots and turns guys now he is evolving and growing, GGG would have trouble with him big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        You're clearly not the least bit open minded about this so I'm not going to waste a long post arguing it. You are really putting the cart before the horse though. I literally thought you were joking in your first post.
        The good ol' Ad Hominem argument. Attack the other person's character without being able to refute my opinion. , pathetic.

Canelo's such a hugeeee boxing star. 300K, 350K, and 460K PPV buys against lower-named opponents & a mismatch.

Newsflash: AJ has more upside and potential for fame than Canelo does. Don't be salty about this. When their careers are said and done, I guarantee you AJ will have made more money than Canelo/received more fame on a worldwide basis. Right now, Canelo is more popular, but within a few years I'll expect the opposite is true.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          The good ol' Ad Hominem argument. Attack the other person's character without being able to refute my opinion. , pathetic.

Canelo's such a hugeeee boxing star. 300K, 350K, and 460K PPV buys against lower-named opponents & a mismatch.

Newsflash: AJ has more upside and potential for fame than Canelo does. Don't be salty about this. When their careers are said and done, I guarantee you AJ will have made more money than Canelo/received more fame on a worldwide basis.
          I threw you a softball, just to be nice, and your response is a frothy-mouthed, bitter tirade. Don't be so defensive. You said something absolutely moronic and got called out on it. Live with it.

I am not going to pick apart your several paragraph post because it's clearly nonsense and you are unwilling to relent to logic. If you believe in what you're saying, PLEASE make a thread asking if people think AJ is getting close to eclipsing Canelo in popularity.
          Then, you can listen to everyone else on NSB laugh at you.

Comment

New interview, the guy is trying, plus he is handsome and tall, tall dark and handsome, this guy could be a gold mine for Top Rank and HBO

Comment

Ramirez' online spanish personality is a lot different.

Translation: "Learn b*tch-ass Canelo fa66ot."

Last edited by El Gitano; 07-23-2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Zurdo Rameriez is taking the right steps, he has the height and the looks, now he is learning English, Canelo hasn't even bothered to learn the language, he could be an even bigger draw if he crosses over.

I think Zurdo knocks out GGG, too long too ranger for him and he can land clean shots.

Lol, he looks like the best friend that Al Pacino shot in Scarface.

Comment

Working...
                X