Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Warns Fury: This Time I'm Letting My Hands Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Wlad should be himself. If he lets his hands go Fury will counter and win via TKO. Wlad should keep a distance and box, like he's always done.
    Well Fury is the bigger man and can move, Klitschko cant beat him with his usual style. He has to be the agressor and go forward but i think its impossible to change his style at this stage of his career. It would be his only chance but its risky too and Wlad is afraid to get hit and he cant fight on instinct. Mentally Wlad is no fighter at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

"I chose not to let me hands go. I lost on purpose"

"So you conned your friends and family out of their money on purpose?"

"This time. I kill you"

"If he tries, he dies"

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        was pretty funny in faceoff where fury asks him after wlad says that and asks why he didnt let his hands go the first time. then hes like so you lost on purpose lol made wlad feel dumb as hell
        I am not sure if Wlad struggles in English or is just **** at debating. I mean it is hard to debate face to face like that without looking stupid at one point from my experience if emotions are high

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          Fury wont retire anytime soon hes just fooling around, you should not take his quotes about retiring seriously.
          If Wlad knocks him out I can see Fury retire.

Comment

Fury wont retire anytime soon hes just fooling around, you should not take his quotes about retiring seriously.
            Right.. We will see

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              I am not sure if Wlad struggles in English or is just **** at debating. I mean it is hard to debate face to face like that without looking stupid at one point from my experience if emotions are high
              no its just because wlad is afraid to say what he really thinks. obviously his english is not great but its good enough

Comment

Well Fury is the bigger man and can move, Klitschko cant beat him with his usual style. He has to be the agressor and go forward but i think its impossible to change his style at this stage of his career. It would be his only chance but its risky too and Wlad is afraid to get hit and he cant fight on instinct. Mentally Wlad is no fighter at all.
                That's what he did the last time.

Comment

But what happens after you let your hands go, Fury is still there, you haven't been as successful as you hoped, and rounds 7, 8, and 9 roll around?

Wlad might knock Fury out, but if he tries to blast Fury and fails he'll be in deep **** afterwards.

Comment

Wlad hasn't let his hands go in 10 years.

Getting knocked out early in his career has always stuck with him. Thats why despite incredible ability, he's boring in 9/10 fights.

Comment

Fury is scared of losing. He's so scared he almost wants it to happen so he doesn't have that fear anymore (hence the retirement talk and the self sabotage huge weight gain).

As for Wlad he has that much experience and he didn't realise he had to let his hands go in the first fight?? Surely he should have realised after 6 rounds at least??. I think it's obvious he couldn't let his hands go because of what Fury was doing, with the movement and threatening a counter.

However it also bothers me, that before the first fight. Wlads manager said it would be good for Wlad's career if he lost. And it was a very strange performance from such an experienced boxer....

Comment

Working...
                      X