No announcement yet.

Lee - Quillin Average Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee - Quillin Average Scorecard

Data is based on 101 scorers of the fight using the JudgecardX app.

Which is what two judges had, but one each way. I had it 113-112 Quillin as well.

Comment

I thought a draw was fair.

That second knockdown was bull**** - did a punch even land?

Comment

Real hard to tell, but that's the only .gif I found. Looks like the right might have landed, but it's clear the foot atop Lee's foot was the culprit.

Comment

I had it a draw.
          I don't think Quillin's 2nd KD should of counted either.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Real hard to tell, but that's the only .gif I found. Looks like the right might have landed, but it's clear the foot atop Lee's foot was the culprit.
            I watched the replay last night and they showed another angle where the right seemed to miss

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Which is what two judges had, but one each way. I had it 113-112 Quillin as well.
              I didnt keep track of the actual number, but i also had Quillin winning by one point. I had no problem with a draw, Quillin winning, or Lee winning. The fight was just that close.

Comment

If it wasnt for that bull second knock down lee wins. It was the difference between being down 25 -30 or or 27 29. We're talking a 3 point swing From being down 2 or 5 points at that point in the fight. People forget that lee was winning that round. The right score card woulda been 114 -112 what i had

Comment

Working...
                X